Ugliest F1 Cars

I am the Walrus
2004-BMW-WilliamsF1-FW26-FA-1600x1200.jpg

Good one. Whatever happened to the designer of that? I seem to recall it was allocated to (blamed on?) a German lady who disappeared from Williams later that season.

Evil - was that pic taken when they had the display in the Winter Gardens? I got kicked out for trying to take a photo!

(I actually quite liked the Wlarus Williams - does that make me wierd?)
I don't know, maybe they kicked out photographers because they were so ashamed of what they created. Have the winter gardens been around that long? Damn, the new things are getting old.

Yes, it does make you weird, and I know weird when I see it.

I don't know, maybe they kicked out photographers because they were so ashamed of what they created. Have the winter gardens been around that long? Damn, the new things are getting old.

Yes, it does make you weird, and I know weird when I see it.
It was a display they had there in about 2007 - I broke out my phone to take a pic and a burly man in a nylon jacket with a badge on it hustled me out immediately. Bit harsh I thought! :clip:

Brains is the new sexy, and Weird is the new cool (apparently)...8-)

07, that recent? I dunno how I missed it.

That thing looks like a turbo charged sled...possbly solved the mystery of how Santa gets around all those houses in one night?

Was it 2006 when BMW had them ugly things on the side of their cars? You know the two things the went up in the air like skyscrappers. The BMW looked alright until they put them on.

Back
Top Bottom