Top Gear returns

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by cider_and_toast, Feb 25, 2018.

1. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    They have basically dropped the idea of making it fresh and new, found three clowns to goof around and then created a carbon copy of the final Clarkson, Hammond and May years. The only thing missing is the news segment.

Next week we are even getting the old banger in the jungle routine that C, H and T did to death.

Having said all that, it is quite funny and an order of magnitude better than the throw everything at the wall and see what sticks, shouty, ginger gobshite era.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    im really enjoying this one, its made me laugh a lot but I knew it would be a good series because ive watched a lot of Flintoff tv shows & every show has been fantastic. league of their own roadtrips is how I saw this going. mcguiness helps being a stand up comedian, then you got the racing driver, it might have been last chance saloon but they've got it right

but I know it can be scripted at times but also sometimes its best to believe everything is real. otherwise it would ruin any show for yourself. for example of course doctor who / james bond succeeds they will be other films / episodes In series

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice