The Silly Sweepstake.

Reckon most of the early late braking/getting punted off retirements are already covered, so I'm going to hope none of those to happen.

First proper retirement after race settles down will be lap 18...
.... guessing around first lot of any early pitstops or first lot of cars being lapped.

Since all of the realistic options have been taken (i.e all the early laps!) I'm going to be nuts and say that none of the newbie cars are going to retire!

I'm going to go for "luck for some, lap 13". No idea, maybe I was a bingo caller in a previous life.

BTW, we are talking mechnical retirements and not being punted off by Kobayashi aren't we?

BTW, we are talking mechnical retirements and not being punted off by Kobayashi aren't we?

Who knew that a simple "on what lap will the first newbie retire" would turn out to be so :censored: complicated.

LOL

It's just, on what lap will the first car from a new team go out, be that punted off by Kobayashi, in a cloud of their own cosworth smoke or abducted by aliens.

Correct, Sauber aren't a new team.

what if Dick Dastardly shows up?

All though I believe Flabio won his appeal I don't think he's got the balls to come back to F1 just yet.

Back
Top Bottom