The Official Mini Fantasy Cup Game Thread

Ok Jez,

How do you want to split the profits? Mind you we better keep this quiet, the organising body will otherwise sweep in and take a large chunk of cash :)

Last edited:
Did someone say cash? I'd like to remind you all that running a non sanctioned Mini Fantasy Cup event risks expulsion from the MFC by those involved. The payment of a one off event sanctioning fee would prevent this happening.

-WBF1- you can have 15% of the net facility fee and tv revenue. I'll handle the organisation and keep all the sponsorship, ticket sales and merchandising.

Cat, if you want to be involved, you can pay18mil and sponsor the game?

jez101 may I draw your attention to OMFCG regulation 4.14a, regarding, oh hang on, sorry, that's the one about banning any involvement by Flavio in the cup organisation. It's regulation 4.14b all participents here after known as the players, may not involve themselves in any cup, event or game outside of the regulation of the OMFCG unless by express permission of the OMFCG Management, here after known as Cider_and_Toast unless a payment is made to Cider_and_Toast to cover the relevent administration costs of endorsing a non OMFCG event. The penalty for failing to pay the admin fee is expulsion from any OMFCG organised event or any other punishment decided by the OMFCG sporting council.

Jez101 & Dash Racing, I think there has been a mistake on the main Fantasy F1 team scores they have Sardaor and I in fourth, even though we have the same digits in the point score box, it just seems we have ours in the wrong order :(

Also congrats Jez you thrashed me well and truly (or is it Trulli), by 125 points I believe, on our unofficial exhibition match. We now have to hide our money and do a runner before C.A.T. catches up with us :)

Last edited:
And here are the official results from this weekends fixtures.

RasputinLives 658 v Jos the Boss 599

and

soccerman17 779 v FB 550

The tables will be updated and the fixtures for the next batch of games will be announced in due course. Well done to those who won this weekend. We have now played 5 sets of games (2 fixtures, 2 fixtures and then 1 fixture for each group). There are 5 sets remaining so we can now say we are at the mid point of the season. Don't forget, while the top two from each group will play off in the semi's to find the eventual cup winner, there is still the 'plate' competition for those who finish in the bottom 3.

Jos the Boss, the tables after Austria and the fixtures for the British GP were posted in post number #79 on the 26th of June. You were alerted in the usual way with the @ symbol.

Back
Top Bottom