1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Nutty North Koreans and World War 3

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by Greenlantern101, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    • North Korea declares it is at war (sort of) with South Korea 30.3.13
    • North Korea nukes South Korea
    • U.S. and South Korea counter attack (U.S. South Korea alliance treaty)
    • China nukes U.S. and its allies to protect North Korea
    • WW3
    • Everyone dies from nuclear fallout
    • Ice age starts due to nuclear winter.
    • All life ends
    Can someone explain why the nutty N.Koreans are being laughed at. Shit could get real here. :unsure:
    Anyway heres footage from the latest N.K. nuclear test.
    dndvszz_10583_064.gif

GermanF1 and gethinceri like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. F1Yorkshire

F1Yorkshire Avatar for sale to the highest bidder Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Even the Chinese are starting to worry about North Korea, after all what is more dangerous than a fat spoiled child with nuclear weapons.....

4. Brogan

Brogan Running Man Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    I think I'll cancel that Amazon order I placed earlier...no point in wasting money if I'm going to be vaporised.

Kewee likes this.
  5. gethinceri

gethinceri "suck my balls honey" Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I would like to see China hit North Korea with a ****ing big stick and tell them to get back in their box.
    Ever the diplomat, me.

F1ang-o, Josh, ExtremeNinja and 3 others like this.
  6. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Both Russia and China are beginning to make known their desire for the North Koreans to knock off the threats. If Kim isn't careful, his two biggest benefactors will abandon him, and he will soon find himself ousted by the military combined with popular displeasure at new-found deprivation.

cider_and_toast likes this.
  7. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I second what SF said. The last time North Korea tested a can of. Instant sunshine, China were the first country to table a resolution for stiffer sanctions at the UN. While China feels oblidged to help its communist fellow traaveller there is no real love for the place. China has moved on a long way since 1953.

8. GeoffP

GeoffP Thank you and good night Contributor

Problem is that with all his allies turning on him there's a real danger he could lose face and an all powerful dictator of his age tends not to be good with embarrassment....

Unlike Brogan I'm upgrading amazon to get the next day delivery service, then just hoping it kinda fizzles out....

9. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    He needs to wait until Game Of Thrones has finished!

F1Yorkshire likes this.
  10. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    If this all kicks off, the fate of the world seems to depend on whether China will join in the fun and games.
    To go against the general feeling I am getting here I have considerably less faith that others that China will do nothing.

They are currently engaged in the largest ever wave of cyber attacks by Chinese military on the west. NYtimes article
    Their government suffers massive corruption and human rights issues.
    They have the second largest army, airforce and navy. (U.S. is first)
    Tibet, Tiananmen square, Korean war, Banning democratic party, Taiwan, etc. etc.

You can be confident they have changed if you want. I wouldn't trust them for all the Tea in China.

11. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    There's **** all you can do if it does all kick off, so why worry about it? :)

Tacitus and cider_and_toast like this.
  12. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    I quite like the Chinese.
    Numbers 46, 73 and 141 are my particular favourites.

Kewee, Josh, Fenderman and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lewywo4

Lewywo4 Race Winner

I'd worry more about China if they tried to imitate George Bush, with their version of shock and awe.

Fenderman likes this.
  14. Fenderman

Fenderman Rooters Reporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Carefuk Greenlantern101 , you're beginning to sound as paranoid and xenophobic as the hawks in the White House and Pentagon, who incidentally worry me more than anyone else as far as potential for WWIII is concerned. Perhaps if the western powers spent more time talking to and trying to work with the "nutty powers" on the planet you might sleep better.

15. ExtremeNinja

ExtremeNinja Karting amateur Contributor

Too much?

[​IMG]

16. Fenderman

Fenderman Rooters Reporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    They [religious fanatics] started with each other millenia ago and continue to do so.

F1ang-o and ExtremeNinja like this.
  17. gethinceri

Featured Threads:
    "He'll be having a go at the birds next"

18. ExtremeNinja

Shame they reproduce at the same rate or they would all be dead and the problem would be solved. That said, religion is in heavy decline. But then, again, their gods have given them bigger weapons to play with. :givemestrength:

19. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    Uh-oh...

ExtremeNinja likes this.
  20. ExtremeNinja

OK OK. Back to Korea. Is it still there?

21. Kewee

Kewee Race Winner

Korea won't be a problem for long, if at all. If they did launch a strike it would be a tragedy for whoever they targeted and for the Korean people, assuming they were successful. America would launch a pinpoint bombing campaign that would totally destroy the Norths military capability within two or three days maximum. China would protest as loudly as possible but do nothing. China needs the purchasing power and consumerism of the West to feed its manufacturing base and growth. They've become the factory to the West and know how important that is to their economy. Of course those who drive a Hyundai will see special meaning in the new pronunciation, 'High and Dry' which is what you'll be if you don't stock up on spares. :o
    The other trouble spot of course is Iran. The West don't need to become involved there, Israel can handle that problem without a doubt. They're good at that sort of thing
    If you truly want somewhere to worry about, try Pakistan. It's the one country that really should be a huge worry to everyone. The Taliban have been ever so slowly inching towards having a very real influence on the legitimate government, and the government is weak and could quite possibly become powerless to stop them. With the Taliban's historical links to al-Qaeda I can't think of anything worse. Pakistan has a significant nuclear arsenal and the pairing of the Taliban and al-Qaeda wouldn't hesitate to use it. You can all worry about Korea, not me, I've been worrying about Pakistan for years and will continue to. :(

Road of Bones and teabagyokel like this.

Share This