Music The Music Thread

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by McZiderRed, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Thanks FB. We had a fabulous system until 2007 it even included a record deck. It was quite ancient though and had no way of playing CD’s. So as we were moving we got rid of it, mores the pity. The new vinyl ere hadn’t really kicked of at that stage.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

You also get the pleasure of supporting a company who when they did pay £20 million in taxes also got £20 million in government grants.>:(

4. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Bill Boddy - not to derail the thread but I suspect there isn't a company selling products in any sphere who isn't "playing the game" on taxes. In the business realm I'm involved with a company factors all its orders via a Swiss shell business on products made in the UK. These are sold at "cost plus" to the Swiss business and then invoiced at full price to ensure they pay as little tax in the UK as possible. These are goods made in the UK and then sold to another UK company, they never get near Swistzerland.

I accept your point that companies should pay the taxes that are due but they are nearly all at it.

5. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

That does not make it right, especially as we are the customers and can force the, to change their ways. Alas, we are too stupid to see as far as the end of our noses.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice