Music The Music Thread

Just because

Whenever I listen to any Floyd it saddens me as the solo work of Waters and Gilmour has been terrible compared to the work they did together and we don't have that unique partnership any more.

Waters Amused to Death album is great and close to some of his best Floyd work but it always lacks Gilmour's input.

It's the same as Lennon and McCartney's solo stuff. It lacks the input of each half to make it truly great.

It's noticeable that when great song writing partnerships that split up, they always look for collaboration in their solo work to try and recreate some of the former magic.

All of Waters solos albums contain a collaboration with other famous musicians.

Radio Kaos? Who's that with?

Andy Fairweather Low.

I can't ever decide if I like Radio Kaos or not. I listen too it occasionally and there are some good tunes on their but all that Magic Billy guff gets on my nerves after a while.

The Tide is Turning remains the stand out track.

I want to buy a subwoofer.

The subwoofer out on my Denon Av amp is a single Sub Out socket. Most subs I have seen have a L and R input not a single socket.

Am I missing something?

Just thinking after watching the 2016 montages & watching prior years thought there was some great songs have any of you hear a song on any montages ITV, BBC &
Or SkyF1. Ended up buying the CD/downloading to ipod.

I'll post some videos later when i have time

Back
Top Bottom