Music The Music Thread

Speshal I've tried decrypting your playlist on the original link of your mix however there's nothing for the first 20 minutes apart from the piano version of Where is my mind? What tracks make up the first part?

LOL did you find the QR code?

1 - Leaving Earth - Roman Hryshchuk (Mass Effect 3)
2 - John's Walk - Jamin Winans (Ink Soundtrack)
3 - The Time To Run - Dexter Britain
4 - Where Is My Mind - Maxence Cyrin
5 - You're The One That I Want - Lo-Fang
6 - Teardrop - Massive Attack (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)
7 - Mad World - Gary Jules (Mojo Filter Cosmotronic Edit)
8 - Moments In Love - Art of Noise (Quiet Storm Mix)
9 - Firesuite - Doves
10 - Futura - Galus
11 - One Day - ****elmut
12 - Clair de Lune - Flight Facilities ft. Christine Hoberg

LOL edit the track 11 is by a band that's starred out as it rhymes with Bank but starts with a W LOL

Last edited:
LOL, no I didn't see the QR code and if I did it would have been through my phone and it wouldn't have been able to read itself.

Speshal love the second mix. More of a reading and late night mellow mix than a driving one but definitely great.

Have you ever ever heard of a band called Porcupine Tree, their stuff contains some of the similar hooks and themes I can hear in your two mixes.

Here are a couple of their tracks:

After a very surreal evening I have been reintroduced to Jefferson Airplane after a 25 year break in the music and events - failed on the links, but not surprising the evening I've had....

I loved them when I was a kid. Bit of a shame that they were always underrated. Just goes to show how ridiculous it is that the music bizz attaches more importance to image than it does content. they weren't taken seriously because they had this reputation for being drunken clowns and masters of bad tolet humour. Both of which they undeniably were - and probably still are - but the thing is, they were also actually really good musically.

Last edited:
There are some songs that are so good it actually creates a feeling I can't quite describe. For me, this song is one of them. I love it. I love songs that tell stories and have some sort of purpose. You can see, taste, hear, smell and feel everything these two gents are singing about. Call me daft but this is simply great.

IMG_1358.JPG

Back
Top Bottom