Gaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have been loving my Elven bow and my sneaky sneak Nightingale armour. I'm like a fart in the wind, the damage is done and then I am gone.

My sneak level is 100 already and I'm only at level 28 in the game :D
I've also got a necklace of minor sneaking so they can literally be standing on top of me and I still remain hidden.

Just picked up an Elven bow and improved it at a forge - it works very well with the Archery upgrades such as double damage and slow to half speed.

Messed up a bit last night when I was fighting a few Elves and some mages - I pressed the button for what I thought was Frost Breath but it was actually Whirlwind Sprint; so instead of freezing them all, I ran right into the middle of them LOL

Then got my Nord arse handed to me on a wooden plate :(

That's nothing, I've got Iron Armour of Can't Move Faster Than a Snail, a Pathetic Dagger of Pointlessness and a Bow of Couldn't Hit a Fish in a Barrel.

:D

With the enchanting side of things you can improve your weapons and armour even more and rename them. So just for you Brogan

19-10-2012_01.jpg
19-10-2012_02.jpg
19-10-2012_03.jpg

You may notice the high value of the items. This is to do with the banish perk I learned from the Axe of Expelling!

I'm getting a bit annoyed as I have killed two dragons now and didn't get a soul from either one.

I hope the game isn't glitched...

I've just set my capture card back up and thought I'd try get some Skyrim footage. Still working on the settings so the sound is a bit shaky in places.

I've recently joined the blades and have recruited myself a dream team of warrior women. Myself, Aela, Mjoll and the 4th member is another one of the companions called Njada who is also a bit tough.

I was going to show you them in action against a dragon but the mission I was assigned also had a dragon priest in close attendance so I got 2 fights for the price of 1!

With the dragon fight I didn't have to do much, I have a special dragon slaying sword and once the blades did the hard work I just gave it a couple of swipes and job done.

Krosis was a bit tougher, halfway through the fight I realised I was still using my dragon slaying sword so switched to my undead slaying sword instead.

LOL

I love how you crapped yourself when that guy jumped out of the crate and quickly scarpered back down the mountain...

Tactical retreat! I'm not fighting him on my own, just had to check my tribe of warrior women were still close enough to help!

A weird thing happened yesterday.

I was standing near the Bard's College when some twat approached and challenged me to a "wizards' duel".
He wouldn't take no for an answer but he was so fast and powerful, I couldn't even get a shot off and he killed me with his first hit.

Eventually I just went ethereal, legged it and used sneak and my bow.
When he cottoned on to where I was sniping him from, we slugged it out with swords, not before he called me a cheat stating that he "thought I was a wizard" :D

In the process, he killed Jorn and a short while later I got an inheritance of 100 gold pieces from Jorn's estate.

How odd.

Just got off Skyrim, and even after a month (in game time frame) Ulfric's body is still lying next to his thrown. You'd think that the people moaning and groaning about Ulfric's demise would be the first to give him a proper burial. I guess they are just too important to get their hands dirty.

Also, after days of journeying alone through the wild Lydia finally caught up with me. You don't know how relieved I was to see her. Questing through Skyrim is so much more rewarding when my faithful companion is in tow. I almost called my wife into the room to bring her up to speed on Lydia's return. Then I remember that doing so would cement in her mind how much of a nerd I really am. Bullet dodged!

I almost called my wife into the room to bring her up to speed on Lydia's return. Then I remember that doing so would cement in her mind how much of a nerd I really am. Bullet dodged!

Just don't let her see you get married on the game, she might get really worried then!

What a crazy game...
I've just spent the last few nights (I only get an hour or two an evening to play) just doing things like smithing, enchanting, making potions, selling items, etc.
Later this week I hope to be able to actually play it...

Back
Top Bottom