Gaming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've always preferred swords to axes. Swords are faster and you can improve them with smithing and enchanting to get the power of an axe. Axes do look better strapped to your back though.

Do you know what I love about this game? When you stumble upon a location full of goodies :D
I've just found Mara's Eye Den which has a glass battleaxe with 51 damage.

That's going to come in very handy indeed!

:D

Brogan there is nothing better than finding a good stash.

I am such a horder though that both my houses are stacked full of amazing things that I can't seem to sell as the local vendors never seem to have the cash to stump up for my wares.

Haha! I'm exactly the same.

In Oblivion I had the castle add-on and every chest, cupboard, dresser, wardrobe, barrel, etc. was rammed full.
One chest took about 10 seconds to open the inventory screen it had that many items in LOL

Brogan there is nothing better than finding a good stash.

I am such a horder though that both my houses are stacked full of amazing things that I can't seem to sell as the local vendors never seem to have the cash to stump up for my wares.

Upgrade your speech skill tree and eventually you can invest into your local dealer which means they will always have more money to buy your gear. Also the thieves guild are very helpful when it comes to shifting large amounts of gear

I'm at level 30 and I've finally started doing some of the quests :D

I have been invited to join the Stormcloaks but presumably if I do this now, every time I encounter Imperial soldiers on the roads, they will attack me on site?

No, I worried about that too. They will be rude to you if you join the Stormcloaks.

I ended up joining the Legion as I have done every time since Morrowind. Those darn rebels needed to learn their place, especially Ulfric.

Which ever side you choose you will end up encountering the opposition now and again but to be honest at level 30 they won't be any trouble even if you do provoke them enough to fight you.

As for which side to choose, I'm on the Stormcloaks side this time after siding with the imperials last time. They are both as bad as each other really.

According to the latest intel the next DLC may let you ride dragons! Of course, if you are on a PS3, you probably won't be able to play it at all.

Has there been any useful DLC?
I had a look but all I could really see was a side quest related to vampires.

I wish I still had my castle from Oblivion :disappointed:

I might just but that house in Solitude.
I think it costs something like 25,000 but I've got 75,000 burning a hole in my pocket...

Back
Top Bottom