The 2013 Season

Devastating for Razia ... 14 days away from your first GP...

A new pope a-coming... and an Italian driver back in F1...

Sheesh... assumption being the mother of all duck up's ... :thumbsup:

With a name like Bianchi.... surprised he is not part Scottish...

With just 10 days to go to the first GP weekend of the season and race 10 still TBA, I would say I'm amazed that a professional sport can't do a better job, but I'm not, considering who runs it and their track record.

What's interesting is that all discussion on this mythical tenth race has completely ceased.

Haven't they now confirmed that the calendar is now fixed and there won't be a TBA race this season?

Who do you guys think will triumph in the Bottas V Maldonado duel this year?

Clearly Bottas has the more impressive junior career but he has been out of racing for a year and in the final part of last year Maldonado was finally starting to look like a top driver, he had front punching pace and appeared to have cut the crashes out.

Singapore and Abu Dhabi were impressive.

Well I've gone with Bottas in TMP but I can see it just as easily going the other way. Bottas is unproven but has a rep for consistancy so I think it depends on which Maldo shows up. Sometimes I get the feeling the win made Pastor think he could walk on water and that accounted for a lot of the mistakes afterwards.

I'm sticking with Bottas because I think he has the makings of someone who can have a long front running career. He could of course buckle under the pressure and make me look stupid.

Def the most interesting team mate battle this year.

I would guess there are now double DRS zones at most tracks to compensate for the loss of the use of DRS where ever they wanted in practice and qually and I guess it also allows a car to grab the place back if it can stay close enough to the car ahead on the same lap.

Back
Top Bottom