The 2012 Season

I'm sure the majority of the field has lost out during the safety car period, I'm not sure why Hamilton in Australia gets mentioned all the time.

Then give us another clear example of someone leaving the pit lane, having the SC deployed within 10 seconds, allowing a formerly trailing driver to pit while the other abides by a delta, which results in a lost position.

The reason people are still discussing it is because when you look back with hindsight this was just the first of many horrendous breaks the guy got all year. It should have been a portend of things to come.

If you look through the races where there's been safety cars, you'll find the answers. I for one don't have the time for it, every little detail when it comes to Lewis Hamilton has to be discussed.

I said Hamilton's incident gets mentioned all the time, might be exaggerating a lttle, but yeah, I stand by my point of the one just mentioned, and words being put into people's mouths.

It hadn't been mentioned in months. The only reason it came up again was that people started to recap the season and rightfully included this stroke of misfortune.

Don't make sweeping declarations if you have no intention whatsoever of backing them up. The onus is on you to provide evidence for a very dubious statement. Nobody put anything in your mouth.

Sometimes you lose during the SC, sometimes you win. In Brasil Hamilton benefitted from the SC. Unlucky for him he was later taken out by Hulkenberg, which incidentally would have been possible if there was no SC, so in the end this is another example of how he lost (in this case a 3rd place) due to the SC.

Back
Top Bottom