Football The 2012/13 Season

That is a big shock, I thought Zimbru would have that one easily, we'll see on the return leg what happens but Kups are looking in command, Llanelli could prove the wildcard though!

Jonathan Woodgate is back at the Boro! :), our surprise signing of the summer. Hopefully we can keep him fit and he'll be the best defender in the championship by a mile!

488073_394067717318816_1053603943_n.jpg

Just checked the Wiki article about last season's Welsh Cup, and I really have no idea how to pronounce "Pontrhydfendigaid", or "Llandyrnog". I don't want to sound disrespective but these names sound funny to me:snigger:

There is a lot of satisfaction in being able to pronounce them properly, though. Caersws is a personal favourite. Also Kirkcaldy (in Scotland, I know).

GermanF1, and there was the team from the esteemed villiage of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, who lost to Tywyn Bryncrug in the first round.

I'm afraid for comedy names, Welsh teams put even esteemed German challengers such as FSV Glückauf Brieske-Senftenburg to shame.

Back
Top Bottom