The 2011 Season

Apparantly Fernandes wants Chandhok to drive in India, but it's up to the team... funny how being the owner and team principal of a team doesn't allow you to make the decision by yourself. Chandhok's a sure bet for India.

True - although I thought Grosjean or Senna were prob shoes in's for that with the new Renault connection and having money behind them.

He could always land a seat at Virgin and complete his hat-trick of the 3 new teams.

Apparantly Fernandes wants Chandhok to drive in India, but it's up to the team... funny how being the owner and team principal of a team doesn't allow you to make the decision by yourself. Chandhok's a sure bet for India.

Karun's a really nice bloke, and I hope he does get the India drive, but that's just because I'm sentimental.Unfortunately, he just isn't good enough for a permanent seat. I really, really wish he was.

Unfortunately, he just isn't good enough for a permanent seat.

I think Lotus/Caternham have figured that out too hence Trulli getting an extra year on his contract and as Keke points out on another thread they'll probably bring in that young american(no David Bowie jokes please) lad - is it Rossi? Looks like its the plan anyways.

Vettel needs 1 point to secure the WDC.

wdc.jpg

Only Button is left in the chase.

Didn't really know where to put this... But Ecclestone is having a swipe at FOTA and interestingly Christian Horner was agreeing with him that the whole association was unnecassary. However we all know why Bernie is doing this because he wasn't FOTA out of the way for the next corncorder agreement but why Horner? I always got the impression he was a snake in the grass...

http://www.formula1.com/news/interviews/2011/9/12582.html

Interesting that even with Button's good season so far he is still behind Hamilton. Also Kubica is still in 7th even with not taking part in 2011. One would have to wonder if he could have scalped Rosberg and Massa this season, and to be honest I think he would have done.

Back
Top Bottom