Movies Star Wars gets new films.

Discussion in 'Apex Lounge' started by Greenlantern101, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Brogan

Brogan Leg end Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Looks as bad as the second trilogy.

The one saving grace I suppose is there's no way they can get an actor worse than the one who played Vader.

Can they?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Banned Contributor

I saw a program on telly the other day I think it was called my life in science fiction, did you know there are people who get married to start wars themes and walk around the place dressed as storm troopers and such at weekends

These people are ****ing nuts man they need locking up....

4. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Brogan I'm going to buy you 'optimism' for Christmas. You seem a little short.

Jen likes this.
  5. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    Tried it.

Didn't like it.

teabagyokel and Greenlantern101 like this.
  6. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    On the contrary.

Twice a year they hold a convention at Excel, right outside our apartment.

http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/

:D

7. Mephistopheles

Yes I see now that I am the one who is nuts, where do I buy tickets for next years do?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  8. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Ooooh Oooh I can't wait. I hope it has a really contrived plot that you can hardly follow, tons of cgi, lot's of people saying "I've got a bad feeling about this", racial sterotypes, shit dialogue and the only action in the entire film lasting about as long as the trailer.

:D

teabagyokel and Mephistopheles like this.
  9. Mephistopheles

I hope they burn through a door with a light saber again, I mean where does that thing get its power from? I want some of those batteries for my tv remote, they would never run out and I would never have to throw one at the telly again hoping I would hit the change channel button..

10. Mephistopheles

How dare you take the piss out of a Bristolian...>:(

gethinceri likes this.
  11. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    Well that explains a lot.

12. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I believe you are both getting your Vaders crossed. The former body building and Green Cross Legend David Prowse only played Vaders body in the original three films. Voiced of course by James Earl Jones on account of the fact that the dark lord of Sith talking with a voice that went "Ere, Luke me babber, I reckon I is yer father oo argh"

The second batch of films featured the acting power of Hayden Christensen who was so awesome in those films he has gone on to act in the square root of sod all since.

13. Brogan

Featured Threads:
    I knew who I meant.

I have no idea whether the kid who starred in the second trilogy was from Bristol or not, I was just going off Mephistopheles' post.

Mephistopheles likes this.
  14. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    I knew you knew who you meant. I just wanted to use it as an excuse to whip out my old "Dave Prowse does Darth Vader in a West Country accent" line.

:p

Mephistopheles and Brogan like this.
  15. Mephistopheles

LOL

16. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    You all knew who you meant. Stop trying to fool everyone else.
    Me ****in' babber.

17. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Hayden is still working. Who can forget his voice over in the 2010 film 'Quantum Quest: A Cassini Space Odyssey.'

Classic.

cider_and_toast likes this.
  18. Mephistopheles

Never seen it and never heard of him, so that would be me I guess....

gethinceri likes this.
  19. Dash Racing

Dash Racing Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Hey! I resemble that remark! (Minus the wedding stuff, just a regular wedding for us.) I'm a member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club. I don't believe I'm someone out of Star Wars or anything like that, but it's fun to make the costumes and dress up in them for conventions. I get to meet a lot of interesting people that way, and quite a few of the recent Star Wars celebs love meeting folks in Star Wars costumes - it's rare I have to ask to get a photo with them, it's usually the other way around. Often I get free autographs too, even when they're normally charging for them. Kind of a neat perk, if you ask me :)

20. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    I take it you wait for the summer to do the Princess Leah, Return of the Jedi, Jabba's palice party look? ;)

21. Mephistopheles

And the costume doesn't take too long to make...

cider_and_toast likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice