Site Suggestions & Updates

The Live Update add-on has been updated.

There are now options to control how they are displayed, or even disable them completely.

upload_2014-9-23_9-11-37.png

You can do that from your Account Preferences page: http://cliptheapex.com/account/preferences

I have set it to display as an integer next to the tab title by deault.

upload_2014-9-23_9-13-15.png

Feel free to change it to whatever you wish.

Did we ever agree on a Hall of Fame for drivers? I think I once wrote a piece on Mario Andretti and think it would be great to have a section for drivers of days gone by. I've been building up to writing a piece on Jacky Ickx. It may not generate a great deal of discussion but might help some of the younger viewers understand why us old gits think today's drivers are pampered namby pambies.

Didn't we just decide to go with the single Drivers forum and use the [Current] prefix for, err, current drivers?

I can't really remember to be honest.

I think we did, if I remember rightly.

It just sort of never happened.

I think Bro's right, it sort of got lost in the weeds when we swapped to Clip Version 3

(I still miss the games section of clip one and being able to understand how to do all the bits and bobs to help out on Clip 2, ahhhh those were the days)

When I move my mouse pointer over the share button it opens the drop down menu and then stays open.
Its very annoying. Can this be changed so you have to click on it to see the drop down menu.

Screen Shot 2014-10-03 at 13.06.22.png

Just an update for you Brogan the update for the alert count has seen a slight rise in bandwidth usage (but currently nowhere near the limit for this server). The rest of the server is getting bored with not enough to do so feel free to carry on and use it. To be honest with the changes we have made to the hosting and the dedicated bandwidth for this server you could probably start streaming live video before we start to worry about server load or anything else :)

Back
Top Bottom