Poll Sebastian Vettel's ever increasing circles

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by RasputinLives, Apr 1, 2019.

?
  1. Anger & Frustration

20.0%
  2. Max Verstappen

0.0%
  3. An 'Aero Hole' that effects Ferrari when cars are alongside

2.9%
  4. Blind Panic

40.0%
  5. Vettel cannot adapt his driving style to the power in the Ferrari engine

5.7%
  6. Each spin has its own individual cause and the fact there are so many is just a coincidence

11.4%
  7. Other - please state

20.0%
  1. Radical F1

Radical F1 Test Driver

But I wouldn't write him off yet. Still along way to go and he can bounce back in a jiffy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    How about these stats: Poles: Mercedes 12. Ferrari 6
    Fastest laps: Mercedes 10, Ferrari 4

Even Red Bull had more fastest laps than the Red Menace.

Tell me how that equates to the Ferrari being the better car.

4. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    You're basing it on that when Ferrari up to Germany clearly had the fastest car but did not disappear out of sight like they should have

Had Ferrari built up that gap they did before the summer break I don't think Mercedes would have caught them last season
    -----------------------

I guess this season you're going to be in denial that Ferrari is the fastest car and saying Mercedes is based on results ?

5. siffert_fan

Featured Threads:
    :rolleyes:

6. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Wouldn't be more accurate assessment concluding that race outcome is more than ever before track topology and flawless race strategy dependent? When cars are finishing laps in fractions of a second apart, I am puzzled how anyone can be so sure which one is so unequivocally "faster". For example I do perceive Mercedes being more stable over Ferrari in turns, not that they loose anything on straights. Then toss into mix tarmac temperature and conditions of tires, and do you still want to claim that Ferrari is more competitive (faster) than Mercedes? It might be for all what I know, but being sure.…? For now, I doubt that. It's too early in the season to be "sure" of anything IMO. Cars are still sorting out changes imposed by FiA over winter. This may continue for a while. Mercedes was ahead of Ferrari in later part of 2018, and I think their 2019 development cycle started earlier than one in Maranelo. Merc is probably still ahead.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  7. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

GP247
    Mercedes are sandbagging liars, Formula 1 has a big problem and Valtteri Bottas needs to be taken a seriously as a title contender.

siffert_fan and gethinceri like this.
  8. jez101

jez101 Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me Contributor

Ferrari struggles with round tyres - Vettel on F1.com. I think this thread might be onto something.

Titch likes this.
  9. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    LOL

10. siffert_fan

Featured Threads:

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice