Featured Poll Sebastian Vettel's ever increasing circles

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by RasputinLives, Apr 1, 2019.

?
  1. Anger & Frustration

20.6%
  2. Max Verstappen

0.0%
  3. An 'Aero Hole' that effects Ferrari when cars are alongside

2.9%
  4. Blind Panic

41.2%
  5. Vettel cannot adapt his driving style to the power in the Ferrari engine

5.9%
  6. Each spin has its own individual cause and the fact there are so many is just a coincidence

11.8%
  7. Other - please state

17.6%
  1. Speshal

Speshal World Champion Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    I agree with all of the above.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Driver who achieved naff all in F1 criticises 4 times World Champion - AMATEUR: Former driver blasts Vettel for acting like a rookie at Bahrain

gethinceri and RasputinLives like this.
  4. Re Schumacher the people who worked with him all say that his input was much stronger than that. In a sense Schumacher was a driver that a team could rely on. Also apparently he was very sharp menthally and knew exactly what he wanted in terms of the car etc.

Regarding Hamilton I don't think that he is growing, I just think that he knows that his team mate is not that good and that all the team is behind him. I fear that if he had a top driver as a team mate he would should his usual weaknesses (no driver is perfect, he's super fast and he must have some weaknesses after all he's human)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  5. Ruslan

Ruslan Rookie

Thanks for that reminder. He (Vettel) just drove right into him. Pretty appalling, and the team supported him.

6. Ruslan

Ruslan Rookie

Well, I guess we will have to see how Hamilton does when the promote Ocon to that seat. Bottas is not competition.

7. RasputinLives

RasputinLives CTA Best Avatar Award Winner Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I still think Ocon will be forgotten by the time the driver merry go round is finished and Russell will get the seat. I hope not because I'm an Ocon fan so I hope not but you see it so many times happen to drivers not sitting in a race seat.

F1Brits_90 and gethinceri like this.
  8. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Did you by chance happen to see the 2016 Spanish GP?

9. Ruslan

Ruslan Rookie

Yes....and?

Chasz likes this.
  10. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    another problem with vettel why everytime he is getting beaten by his teammate is again claiming the car doesnt suit him, we had it in 2018, when the cars development had suited kimi more than him then these 2

Sebastian Vettel: 2014 Red Bull F1 car just doesn't suit me

Chinese GP: Sebastian Vettel says he's still 'not happy' in Ferrari SF90

11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 Yet he is the one that Ferrari have kept:whistle:

12. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    but that was kimi age why would dump a guy a decade younger

13. Ruslan

Ruslan Rookie

Several locked tires from Vettel today. He is struggling a bit for some reason.

14. Leclerc had the same problem, locking his front left under braking at the hairpin, to me that car doesn't look that sorted

Ruslan likes this.
  15. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Well Vettel rebuffed suggestions that he should retire at the end of the season

16. Titch

Titch Things can only get better ..It's a lie. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    It’s very early in the season, I don’t suppose Vettel has decided anything about his future, other than how to manage the next race.

17. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    no but someone put towards him that with LeClerc on his pace and Hamilton seemingly having the edge over him in duels and currently that maybe he should consider hanging up his helmet if he is get soundly beat

18. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Vettel's a racer, he's not going to quit just because it's not going his way. Even if he has a ridiculous anti-fan-inspired negative-epiphany that says his best years are behind him, that he'll never win another championship, that Leclerc is ultimately his superior – he'd probably still want to carry on racing the dream cars of his youth. Retire? Nonsense.

19. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I think that that someone should ask Hamilton why Mercedes doesn't hire another top-tier driver to replace mid-mid-tier Bottas. What is Hamilton afraid of?

20. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    He's only been afraid of one driver.

21. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    vettel cant retire yet & this will sound ridiculous because if he doesnt get a 5th then the other 4 are mean less. because it was such dominance & the car was so far ahead of anything. he needs to win a 5th title in "equal" car. otherwise he will always be dogged with tag that they were neweys titles because since the 4 titles he constantly gets beaten by his rivals

gethinceri likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice