Schumacher Injured

I refuse to read speculative articles about his condition, both the positive and non positive ones, I am contented to wait and see what the actual outcome will be..

Last edited:
it's been eight weeks since I've read any updates on Schumachers condition, unless reports aren't being published in New Zealand which I doubt. Has anyone any accurate news, preferably good, to report. Eight weeks of silence is hugely worrying. :(

Last edited:
While the last news we received appeared to be good - he's conscious and awake - the lack of news since then does seem to imply no change in his situation. If there had been an improvement beyond awake & conscious they would have announced it surely? Well it is a time-consuming business and it looks like he's getting the best care he possibly could.

Obviously we can't red too much into this - there has been no official statement - but:

Dimi PAPADOPOULOS‏@f1enigma
Bunte (don't know if they are trustable) reported MS having left intensive care and moved to another division within Grenoble hosp for rehab

Difficult to read 'no information', could mean they don't want to give the bad news or are not ready to confirm the good news.

Of course, it's been so long now that it's difficult to see him recovering at all - but we can only pray.

Then let me explain what I mean by "no information": of the contacts which I have who work in French hospitals, including Grenoble, none have any information that they are able to share regarding the condition of Michael Schumacher. Pray away if you believe, I'm sure his family are grateful for it.

Jon Noble of Autosport just tweeted "Michael Schumacher is out of his coma and has left hospital in Grenoble for rehabilitation. Full story soon". I'm aware that he was being moved to rehab but "out of coma" - what state does that mean he's in? I guess we may find out soon.

Back
Top Bottom