Schumacher Injured

It is a stupid thing to say nonetheless. It is a bit like saying you believe same-sex marriage is causing floods over Britain that is also in line with some peoples Christian view.

That's a stupid thing to say. Pathetic to compare the two.

He hasn't been noticeably religious, he's always been religious.

I can't put it better than Fenderman. Honestly :rolleyes:

No one had deeper faith than Senna, didn't seem to affect his driving. He not only had a deep faith he appeared to understand his beliefs, which is more than can be said for many of todays extreme fundamentalists.
I don't understand peoples need to criticize Hamilton for his beliefs, or anyone else as far as than goes.

Last edited:
It is a stupid thing to say nonetheless. It is a bit like saying you believe same-sex marriage is causing floods over Britain that is also in line with some peoples Christian view.
I'm glad you said "some" peoples Christian view. It's not actually a Christian view at all. People will always distort Christianity to suit there understanding, or lack of understanding of scripture.

All I was stating is that the Schumacher family may find his comment extremely offensive. For people who share the same beliefs on the topic of destiny it will be fine.
I know he did mean it in a bad manner and wishes him all the best, I just saying it could be offensive.

It could be offensive, it also very well could not be. Hamilton has been a practicing and vocal Catholic for a long time; I doubt the Schumachers care too much how Hamilton expresses his faith.

The idea of things happening for a reason is a powerful way of understanding the apparent random cruelty of it all; it'd be unkind in the extreme to tell Hamilton this is wrong.

Schumey is reported to have lost from 75kg down to 55. Bild.de quotes la Gazzetta dello Sport, but I don't find it on their web site, so it must yet be only in the print issue. And the usual suspects have trotted out medical opinion that weight loss of this magnitude does not bode well.

It's actually quite normal when you've been in an induced coma for that long.

If anything I was expecting it to be even lighter than that.

I know this can sound little weird but a couple of nights ago I had a dream in which I saw Schumacher on the news and the news was reporting that he woke up from his coma.

I hope that this is a good omen.

When I was younger I had a near fatal accident on my motorcycle I was in hospital for 2 weeks when I went in I was more than 11 stone and when I came out tipped the scales at 9 and half stones soaking wet..

Weight loss when you have been injured is perfectly normal.

Back
Top Bottom