Sébastien Buemi

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RasputinLives, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Right, ok, well, Prost and Abt aren't much of a benchmark, in my opinion. But you'd have a better idea than me, fair enough.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    i think he certainly up there he is always challenging wherever he races. id like to see Di grassi or another person in that edams team (highly unlikely as long as the alain prost is in charge) because its alot like vettel at red bull where Buemi absoultely dominant & won races in formula e at ease sometime 23 finishes 11 wins & 16 podiums but prost struggles to even make the top 5

4. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Galahad - I'd have said the same; Prost is a total fraud. The "other Renault team" (of JEV) convinces me more.

Galahad likes this.
  5. Galahad

Featured Threads:
    Buemi is a good LMP1 driver, but no more so than Davidson or Nakajima.

6. Galahad

Featured Threads:
    Just read a fascinating interview with Helmut Marko in Motor Sport magazine. That man doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Anyway he more or less says that the only driver he feels was unlucky to be dropped by Red Bull was Buemi. Wrong place, wrong time he calls it. Possibly little consolation, but there it is.

FB, teabagyokel and RasputinLives like this.
  7. Bleu

Bleu Points Scorer

It was the timing which made it bad for Buemi (and Alg as well). It was mid-December when the decision was made and prior to that at least Alguersuari was told he would stay, so he didn't sign for other team (believe it was Lotus to partner Kimi) and at the point he was not renewed by STR the other place was gone.

8. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    With Buemi missing the New York races we kind of got an answer to this. Neither Gasly or Prost troubled for the win and on the first race they were both pretty much at the back. On the second day they went better.

Think it shows it is a great car but it's Buemi who is setting it up best and who has the skill to drive it to its full potential.

Bill Boddy, Galahad and teabagyokel like this.
  9. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    In case you didn't see Buemi's amazing melt down and rant at most of the Formula E grid post race yesterday I shall put this here:

cider_and_toast, Slyboogy, FB and 2 others like this.
  10. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    That was fantastic - a real Nascar moment from Buemi.

11. Slyboogy

Slyboogy World Champion Contributor

Ma man MOOOOOOSE!!!! Taking on the whole of Formula E by himself. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

12. Slyboogy

Slyboogy World Champion Contributor

Such a nitwit Helmut Marko was, getting rid of the Moose. Fairplay to the guy, he's went and made it elsewhere in "lesser categories" unlike the majority of those dropped by Red Bull.

Wish he had one of those bust ups with Helmet Marko, YOU HIT ME MAN!!! YOU HIT ME AT TURN TWO!! IT WAS YOU OR HIM!

13. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    buemi in pitlane after race 1

RasputinLives and teabagyokel like this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice