Current Romain Grosjean

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by HammydiRestarules, Sep 20, 2011.

1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    listening to grosjean on the grid. how he was going to give up racing to be a chef post Renault sacking but when he went to enroll he was told he was too old. the GT1 rang him up later that day & he accepted. then later that year DAMS rang him up saying we know if its the car or driver that slow. impressed got paid GP2 drive & the rest is history

but he gave his view on the 2012 incidents. he says Japanese gp was the worst because he was at fault & mark webber wanted to punch him, he says he had no defence, almost said go on I deserve it. bit interestingly he says he still disputes that he was at fault in spa & shouldn't have been banned as Hamilton should've given him more room. in that spilt second he happy with decision he took. I still disagree with grosjean but interested to get other opinions

Ruslan likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Grosjean was at fault in Spa but a lot of the fall-out was ridiculous. Bernie going on about him having 'peripheral vision problems' and Grosjean having to get 'treatment' was demeaning. I'm glad he gave Alonso a fright.

4. Bleu

Bleu Points Scorer

Funny thing is that they give a reasoning of his multiple first-lap crashes for ban but they had never penalized Grosjean earlier with smaller penalty.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice