Current Romain Grosjean

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by HammydiRestarules, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Well his boss is welcoming his honesty not going to reign him back

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. jez101

jez101 Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me Contributor

Like, fix the brakes?

4. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Worth mentioning what a good job Grosjean is doing in the Haas this year. 9th in Bahrain in a car with no brakes (still) whilst your team mate is plumb last is nothing to be sniffed at.

5. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Now if the car just holds together for Romain.

He's putting K - mag into the shade seriously who is one of the fastest over 1 lap

6. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

He's made a lot of contact with the walls this season.

7. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Still the leading Haas but at other weekends he does seem to have some of the most nasty accidents

8. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

And he is still King of the Moaners.

9. Hamberg

Hamberg FOTA VIP, I've got the avatar to prove it :) Contributor

And he's shit

10. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    That probably has not helped his cause in supposedly being considered a Ferrari driver

11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Another off for Romain , I've lost count but it seems like every week he's had a crash or put it into the gravel

It did look promising a while back for Romain but it appears the boat has sailed in trying to land a drive in a championship winning car

12. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

They silenced him for their home race. Quite a surprise and quite pleasant not to hear him moan. In Germany he would be called a 'Jammerlappen'.

13. Hamberg

Fenderman likes this.
  14. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Sadly I think we are witnessing the rapid demise of Ro-Gro's F1 career. Next stop, Formula E.

Fenderman and Hamberg like this.
  15. Hamberg

Sadly?

Fenderman and cider_and_toast like this.
  16. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Well depends if you have followed Romain's career well enough he pretty much won every junior category he raced in and been tipped as a potential world champion at one time

Romain Grosjean needs a reset - Jolyon Palmer column

A great article by Jolyon Palmer which sums up Romain right now but off course he still has 16 races to turn it around so its not impossible but he is certainly up against it with an in form K Mag.

For Romain if he can the driver of late 2013 then he will prolong his career further but that top drive which has eluded his career looks to have gone

gethinceri likes this.
  17. cousinDave

cousinDave Points Scorer

Shouldn't this thread be relabeled 'Currently Useless'?

Hamberg and F1Brits_90 like this.
  18. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Now Roman has got the monkey off his back lets see if he is going to kick on

that was an impressive 4th place for the much disputed "Are you Ferrari in disguise" Haas

aaron8831 likes this.
  19. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Am i being too harsh on grosjean. Because 4th was a brilliant drive & everyone is giving him a big pat on the back. But forgetting he got lapped & how can you celebrate being lapped

20. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 I am afraid with the big 3 so far in front 4th is some achievement still

I remember the days when only 6 cars were awarded points so basically every other team had less than 10% of scoring points given how reliable cars are now

21. jez101

jez101 Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me Contributor

The Netflix Drive to Survive documentary is a brutally honest insight into Romain's 2018 season. Gunther Steiner is scathing at times, to the point where I cannot understand how Grosjean still has a drive in 2019.

Grizzly and Olivier like this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice