Current Robert Kubica

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by HammydiRestarules, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

Sounds like we need a biography thread...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

Or Izumi could release his/her block on their profile page :)

4. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Substance and tone of that question already put me on guard. Walk slowly, and look where you place your feet. That's good enough for the forum. You do not need biography. Lifelong experience working with foreign cultures will do the trick. Again, I am not sure why, but I do too much loud ranting this morning. Ask me instead what I think of Brexit to spruce up the mood.

Andyoak and gethinceri like this.
  5. Angel

Angel Happy to be here. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    In Radical F1's defense, he is fairly new here and it does take time to feel like 'one of the gang' so to speak. I have said directly to him that I feel he's taken things a little too personally, but sometimes that is just how it can feel I guess.

As has been said before anywhere that you don't know the people that well and all you have is the written word to go by, you can't always judge how people mean things. You can type a perfectly innocent or what you feel is an amusing post and other people can take it in a bad way. They don't see the twinkle in the eye or the smile as you type it and depending on their mood it can feel like an attack.

Recently I had that with Andyoak. He, bless him, made a perfectly reasonable comment about me which I didn't take well because I wasn't sure how he meant it, (I have apologised to him for it) but it happens. In actual fact he meant it as a compliment, but I didn't initially take it that way. If you don't fully get the intent behind the words, it can sometimes be very difficult.

That's my two penneth anyway.

Ruslan and Andyoak like this.
  6. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    that is genius Izumi brilliant wind up. as that really made me laughROFL

7. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

Of all the people on here Izumi I would say that Titch is the least likely to have and agenda.

People seem to be getting touchy lately.

jez101 and Titch like this.
  8. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Noted.

9. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    bloody Kubica im with Radical F1 . i thought i could squeeze qualy in before the i had to set of for football ;)LOL

10. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Thank you Bill Boddy .
    :)

And for the record and the rest of the forum, I have no hidden agenda, today, tomorrow or anytime.

11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Just to say in follow up to Kubica's crash into the wall at turn 8 yesterday.. someone was suggesting Williams should replace him soon as he will be found out at Monaco where there are many slow corners and close barriers

Yet when Le Clerc did the the same thing .. there was not the same reaction that he should be dropped more of the fact that potentially Ferrari have got ammunition to say that Vettel should be No 1

12. Izumi

Izumi Points Scorer

Sebastian experienced close call on the same spot, which he narrowly avoided. (Wrong choice of tires for qualifications, so it seems, suggested Rosberg.)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    F1Brits_90 likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice