Current Renault

Discussion in 'Teams' started by FB, Jul 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    I can see him in EastEnders with his turn of phrase.

Or, I suppose, he could become an actor.

FB and Road of Bones like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    He's Danish. He'll turn up in a Scandinavian noir playing a man who is in love with his sister but married to his cousin and possibly a serial killer on alternative Wednesdays.

Bill Boddy and teabagyokel like this.
  4. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    I just realised I forgot about him when doing the World Cup groups quiz. And they're in a group with France and Australia. Which means there's loads of KMag questions!

5. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Anyways now Renault only have one other team to supply from next year then I would hope Team Enstone should be able to bridge the gap closer to the front

6. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    As for K Mag at Renault his form tailed off towards the end of the season but maybe now he is maturing but will he get a top drive

Coming back to Renault .I just thought would Renault want Pier Gasly being French if Carlos Sainz was promoted to Red Bull or will they promote Jack Aitken?

7. siffert_fan

siffert_fan Too old to watch the Asian races live. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Let's hope that this is successful; we need more competition:

Renault plans all-new engine for 2019 - Pitpass.com

8. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Cue engine failure every race.

9. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Same as Danny Ric has this season then.

10. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    we need more competition but I dont see it because if red bull are struggling to be competive for the whole season, then they wont break the top 3 yet I think we stuck with that til 2021. but I think that might be the source of the anger in japan for Riccardio was that he has those engines next season

11. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    the problem Renault have this season is they are the factory team and will always do parts for themselves but Red Bull insist they should be No 1 team given their past history in delivering championship and subsequently you're in a muddle whether the engine and parts should be suited to your own factory team or your lead customer

The parts Red Bull use are not always compatible with Renaults so why are people surprised that there have been a lot of reliability issues.

With Red Bull no longer their partner I suspect Renault will get stronger .. they always have got it right in the past and I don't see how they can get it wrong having scaled back on everything to focus on F1 solely

12. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    Sorry but I don't believe a word of that. There is no way Renault have been building parts for their engine that would suit Red Bull better than themselves however much Red Bull ask them too. Not a cat in hells chance.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  13. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
  14. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    RasputinLives That is what I mean Red Bull think they should have priority but Team Enstone will always get the parts made for them now Renault are putting all efforts behind F1. This is where Red Bull feel aggrieved but I don't think it helps if you publicly throw your engine partner under a bus

15. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 Max might have to eat his words

16. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    maybe but its hard to judge because we are talking about 2 engine suppliers that have promised more than they have delivered. but some people at Renault are worried about the honda progress. abitboul & sainz 2 that have expressed them publicly

17. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    F1Brits_90 Renault will get it right eventually and having passed over Formula E to Nissan, I am expecting Renault to push on

18. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    This could be significant for Renault's future in Formula One

Nissan boss arrested over 'misconduct'

Carlos Ghosn arrested over his misconduct about lying about his pay and he is about to be sacked from Nissan for disgracing the company ,the Renault board are to meet about his position at Renault as well

19. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    well that went well LOLLOL:oops:

Renault F1 boss Thierry Koskas leaves before starting new role

20. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
  21. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    FB_IMG_1553422771156.jpg

cider_and_toast likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice