Television Red Dwarf

Well spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska, that was brilliant. Certainly on par with the earlier series. Proper laugh out loud jokes and an original story. :thumbsup: Really looking forward to the others now.

I laughed once, they did hype the shit out of it to be though so could have been a lot worse. I'm wondering where Holly is but there seems to be some sort of computer coming next week.

Anyone watch tonights? Slightly better than last week, it may have potential. Good to see the old jokes getting recycled. Still missing Holly though.
Anyone know why it's been omitted? I presuming neither of the previous actors were available and a new Holly just wouldn't be right.

Further proof we live in a crazy world.

tonight on Dwarf the story featured someone who the crew thought was the real Jesus. One or two statements on religion and a few good laughs later and it's roll credits and with a 'that was a good episode' it's time to move on.

had that been about the leader of another well known religion, can't think of one right now but i'm sure it will pop into my head. It would have caused worldwide outrage and the death or injury of hundreds of people.

crazy days.

Loving series X it feels like the comedy train continued after series 6 and the demise of the franchise through series 7 and 8 never happened. I was unsure if it would work with everyone getting a bit older, but it does, if anything the acting has improved and the lazy, same joke every episode strategy has been dropped (space core directive anyone).

Another good fun back to basics comedy show last night. :thumbsup:

Has anyone noticed how the relationship between Rimmer and Lister is a lot less antagonistic and Rimmer isn't quite as big a smeg head as he once was. Kryten is still the funniest charecter though

Aww its all over. Last episode last night. Overall….. ITS BEEN AWESOME.
Great series and brilliantly it finished open ended ready for series 11 which surely must be coming after such a big success.

Smegging loved it.

Series 11 has been confirmed. Filming starts later this year with release in 2015 on Dave. :yesss:

http://whatculture.com/tv/red-dwarf-season-11-confirmed-filming-date.php

Great news for fans of comedy science-fiction series Red Dwarf as an eleventh series is a reality. It has been a year and a half since the end of Red Dwarf X and news of a follow-up has been few and far between, with the last piece of news coming in January when John-Jules said that a series was being written.

A big update came during the Sci-Fi Scarborough convention on Saturday a Red Dwarf panel comprised of Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules and Robert Llewellyn confirmed the news. John-Jules said that shooting is scheduled to get under-way in October 2014 with a view to being aired on Dave in Autumn 2015.

Back
Top Bottom