Movies Recommend me a film?

The Girl with A Dragon Tattoo !

You can try and watch Iron Man 1 and 2, THor , Captain America and the Avengers not sure they allow you to rent that many

Song for a raggy boy: If you want to be depressed.
Ali: If you want to be uplifted.
Senna: See above.
Coolhand Luke: If you want to have all of the above.:)

If you like foreign language films then try the two Mesrine films. Mesrine: Killer Instinct and Mesrine: Public Enemy Number One. Jake Cassels is absolutely brilliant in it.

Another fantastic French language film on LoveFilm is A Prophet (or un prophet).

Can't recommend any of those enough. My favourite films of the last few years... and I don't speak or understand French.

Any film starring Denzel Washington directed by Tony Scott, especially "Man on Fire" also starring Dakota Fanning. Another, same actor and director, "Deja Vu". :)

Surprisingly, I thought that the american version was just as good. I did really enjoy the Swedish one, though. Of course, you can see the whole trilogy in Swedish whereas only the first of the series has been made released in English language. I haven't read the books, but I imagine that they are pretty damn good too.

As is usually the case the books are far superior to the films. If you can handle the dubbing the swedish version is better than the american version but you don't get the detail that appears in the books.

Back
Top Bottom