Random ponderings...

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by FB, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Grizzly

Grizzly Bear Contributor

I spent the first 25 years of my life poking fun at bald people. Now i don't.

jez101 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Angel

Angel Pole Sitter Supporter

Featured Threads:
    I have noticed lately that due to reasons beyond my control I have become over emotional, irritable and even irrational lately. As such I've decided it's probably best that I step back from the forum for a while. Sorry to all who have suffered as a result of that.

I have noted the commitments I made in the Pre Race Quiz and PQR theads and still wish to honour them.

I hope you all understand and I'm sorry for any offence caused.

4. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Sorry to hear that Angel, I hadn't noticed anything untoward myself but if you feel it's getting to you then taking a bit of time off can only help. Do come back soon.

Angel likes this.
  5. Titch

Titch Things can only get better ..It's a lie. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Goodness me Angel , I haven't noticed any of those things. I hope you feel better soon.

Angel likes this.
  6. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    It's just a group of nuts talking motorsport Angel. I haven't noticed any problems at all.

Plus, when I'm any of the things you mentioned this board provides an escape not the cause of my issues. (and that's coming from a moderator!!)

Stick around.

Angel likes this.
  7. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

I'm with C_a_T on this... better to let off steam here than at home with people that matter.

There's always the Rant thread when things really get on top of you - best place to go for a laugh at the shitty end of life.

Angel and cider_and_toast like this.
  8. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    And that's the title of my biography sorted.

Hmmm, actually that's an idea for a random gravel trap thread.

Wait a second........

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  9. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    anyone been follow or seen the tiger woods story over the weekend. because it has been annoying me. I dont begrudge it if anything I cheering him on because for me there is something about "veteran" sportsman triumphing in any sport. i just cant help but have soft spot for it. whether its steve davis v john Higgins at crucible, Schumacher take pole 2012 monaco gp, Raikkonen winning last season US Gp. or Tom Watson being close at open many yrs ago

but what annoys me is "greatest comeback in sport" Tiger woods comeback is great ill give people that. but its nowhere near the greatest. because its clearly Niki Lauda

10. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Pfft, Lance Armstrong came back from cancer to win the Tour de France 7 times...

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  11. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    media_22700756-1-16_9.jpg

12. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    :twisted:

13. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

ROFL

14. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Armstrong came out of retirement, was still on drugs and was shit.
    Try working that one out, perhaps on this thread:
    Cycling
    The opening comments of which are quite beyond compare.

15. Angel

Angel Pole Sitter Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Thanks guys :love:

F1Brits_90 likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice