Podcasts

Discussion in 'Gravel Trap' started by Rutherford, Apr 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Rutherford

Rutherford Podium Finisher

Do you listen to podcasts, if so which ones?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Rutherford

I usually listen to podcasts, when I go running, some of them though I can't listen to when running, for example BBC Friday Night Comedy.

BBC Analysis - Very informative on wide range of topics with quests that differ in opinions. The presenter does tend to push her own agenda too often though.

BBC Chequered Flag Formula 1 - Sometimes provide a nice little insight into the behind the scenes of F1.

BBC Fighting Talk - Sports related comedy programme. Funny and a long the way one picks up on random facts of various sports or events.

BBC Discovery - A whole range of different scientific topics are presented and discussed.

BBC Kermode & Mayo's Film Review - Honestly, I've given up on Hollywood. The movies are too predictable, so I listen to reviews of movies. The duo is very pleasant to listen to and sometimes stray off topic. I also like the silly listener mails that occasionally come in, complaining about a lack of women or minority groups in certain movies and claiming that the director is sexist or racist.

BBC Inquiry - Engaging discussions on current world affairs.

BBC Infinite Monkey Cage - Dr. Cox, need I say more?

Motor Sport Magazine - Stories of F1 in its glory years. The driver interviews are marvellous, I haven't come across one episode I haven't liked.

History of English - The title names the topic.

Then I also listen to some German (SWR2 Wissen and Andruck and Hintergrund both from Deutschlandfunk) and Spanish podcasts (A hombros de gigantes and Nomadas). My Spanish isn't as good as it used to be, but I get the main talking points. :D

The one's written in bold, are the ones I always listen to, the other ones are backups in case I've listen to the 'main' podcats.

4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Ive got alot of podcast. Which as its developed i listen to at work while im outside. Is a slight bend of rules. Which they dont mind as long as keep up my high standards. Dont want to repeat fighting talk, 5 live f1 & might have to check out motorsport magazine

At home with Colin Murray - Anything that he does is brilliant for me. Yet to watch/listen to a show. He done that i didnt enjoy, but love relaxed atmosphere of interviews & avoids the obvious. So i learn things about people you never guess You know its a good series when sportsman you never watch. still enjoy it like jonny rea. But he interviewed wealth of sports & jimmy white is an eyeopener

Big interview with Graham Hunter - great interviews with legends of football & fascinating there route to football & career. Similsr to colin murray

Chris moyles on Radio X - simply because podcast of best breakfast show on radio by a mile

Scott Mills Daily - loved his radio 1 show been listening 9/10yrs. Hes to blame for musical tastes of a 14 yr old girl having all 4 katy perry albums LOL& see innuendo in everything but now have to go with podcasts as work gets in way

Simon mayo confessions - this is my fav podcast. Some of the Stories included can be hilarious, jaw dropping, shocking & make you angry. Sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time. Their was 1 that if i wasnt at work would called this anonymous woman all names under the sun as couldve strangled her

Costello & Bunce boxing 5 live - if you like boxing, no better for me reviews the week's action fantastic. Never hold back & 1st place i go to after a big fight

Flintoff Savage & ping pong guy - freddie flintoff, Robbie savage & matthew syed. All discuss 3 meaty topics of the past 7 days. They can go from serious stories With brilliant insight into their careers & then mainly freddie. Hilarious off field stories from his England career, too many too mention that have had me in hysterics

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Rutherford likes this.
  5. Rutherford

I’ll check out the Simon Mayo and Colin Murray podcasts. They sound interesting.

6. gethinceri

gethinceri "suck my balls honey" Contributor

Featured Threads:
    A4958C94-AB19-4978-B222-17512890850E.png 08C393EF-D035-437F-8357-CC7F23F34017.png 781B0768-1426-4765-9804-70C61BD2BAE1.png A4958C94-AB19-4978-B222-17512890850E.png

Rutherford likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice