Formula E Paris e-Prix

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Just noticed we didn't have a thread for this race. If you haven't seen it boot up the iPlayer and watch it, one of the most eventful motor races I have ever seen.

Absolute carnage.

Quality entertainment.

Rowland surely has a new world record for most crashes in a single race.

Lynn was doing really well until he was unfortunately shunted in the rear.

4 seasons in one 45 minute race.

8 different winners in 8 E-Prix.

Absolutely marvelous.

one of the maddest races I've seen.

Oliver Rowland did his best to demonstrate destruction derby and finish with no wheels

We keep hearing Nissan think they have the fastest car and they flounder again

just caught up with formula e this morning after a busy weekend of 3 sports in 3 days then work. my expectations were low because most is racing on 1 way streets. impossible to overtake. didnt expect that carnage that ensued. 1 of those where middle needed to be watched as start frins 3rd bright sunshine & 45 mins later 1st in bright sunshine. that weather was something else. i saying how it was looking dark but that was something else almost from pushing to just survival in with min downforce & all weather tyres. F1 wouldve struggled

i know he was schooled in sheffield but after that Barnsley can keep oliver rowland LOL. what an absoulte nightmare he had. starts on pole crashes out (in dry) then takes 3 different people & somehow finishes 12 th :dunno:

feel for Bird since he had win taken away & shouldve been on 70ish pts not scored any in 3races back in 9th still 54pts. & finally what the :censored: was mortara thinking that move was never on in 1000 yrs. its hard enough for 1 car to thread its way through in the dry

Back
Top Bottom