Poll Out of Ten: 2015 Spanish Grand Prix

How Did You Rate the Spanish Grand Prix Out Of Ten?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7. Not exactly shocked to see the dismal reviews here though.

It's always fascinating to see Hamilton in chase mode. Bit strange that Ferrari didn't just mirror him, as Vettel was incredible out of the last corner and Lewis couldn't stay close enough there for a move on track.

Good on Nico as well. Well deserved victory.

After 3 weeks off, even Catalunya was a sight for sore eyes.

:tumbleweed:

His pace was doable in that car Rosberg didn't show the same pace simply because he didn't have to after Hamilton gave up on trying to overtake Vettel on track, I saw nothing special in Hamilton's drive in Spain quite the opposite in fact, he claimed it was impossible to overtake and yet other drivers were doing just that with far less car advantage..

Last edited:
7. Not exactly shocked to see the dismal reviews here though.

I know that everyone grades the race differently. I look at 5 as being a totally average race. 4 below average, 6 above and so on. to me, a 7 would place a race in the top third of the races for this season. There is absolutely no way that will be the case when I sit down at the end of the year and think back on the season. Each to their own though.

I seem to be ever the optimist here! Maybe it's because it distracted me from revision for my first exam the next day or maybe because I'm a closet Nico Rosberg fan, which I don't think I am... I thoroughly enjoyed it, battle of strategy and Lewis refusing to give in, I just like in in general for no specific reason it seems! 8

Was Rosberg in the race on Sunday - remember him there on pole at the start but nothing after that?
Was his the car taking turn one just as the camera zoomed in to look at Vet&Ham coming down the pit straight every time?
I kept assuming that was a back marker about to be lapped, so of no interest to the watching audience.:sleeping:
Suggestion to poll committee - when ??? doesn't win you can leave the 10 button off the vote option list. :goodday:
Alternatively you could allow members to store a macro on the system "if ??? wins, insert 10 in vote - no comment required"

Average race - three is now the new seven as default score for average races.

Back
Top Bottom