Poll Out of Ten: 2015 Australian Grand Prix

How did you rate the Australian Grand Prix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What worries me is that, with the precedent that they have now set with Manor, it means that Indy in 2005 wouldn't have even had the cars that qualified and dropped out on the first lap, ever taking to the track at all!!!

Don't you think that would have been damaging to the sport?

I personally think it would be utterly ridiculous to kick Manor out of F1 for not being able to get their cars ready for the Melbourne race. There has to be some leeway here. Sure if they repeat this at Malaysia then perhaps it's looking like they're far too optimistic, but then they do have an allowance of 3 races which they can miss per season. I realise they're costing FOM money by taking up space on their cargo transport.

In other words, there is no reason for KekeTheKing not to enjoy the race.

Did I ever say that?

What I did say was,

Why do you have to turn every comment into a perceived anti Hamilton rant?

Your bias is already grating and you have only be back moments!

My initial comment:

A travesty of a 'race' - and my heart goes out to all the drivers. Anyone else involved should be ashamed with the exception of the Merc team and, possibly, Ferarri - but who can tell if they did well in all that shambles?

This was the response!

Just knowing how much Meph, Jen, and Siff despise seeing Hamilton and Mercedes dominate will make nearly every moment of these season massively enjoyable.

At no point did I mention Hamilton and did not deserve that, nor did Mephistopheles or siffert_fan.

Last edited:
And I stand by every word. You 3 have been strumming the same tune for a long time now.

I base my opinion on nothing more than 3-4 years of your posting history.

Just watched the highlights. 5 for the race plus 1 for Vettel looking to be bàck to his old self and another to congratulate Jenson Button on making it to the end.

I can't help but think of McLaren '88 for this season.

I wondered if Seb's been speaking Italian for a while or if he's had classes recently? Either way it was funny to hear him breaking into Italian when ever possible. Even a brief glimpse of a finger fron the cockpit. A very satisfying weekend all round for Seb.

Last edited:
Mercedes will run into some gremlins this year. And I think they're bound to come together at some point. Especially if they are as far ahead as everyone says. Did you know the result before you watched it FB?

Because if you watch the race Highlights of a race that you know the results to I wouldn't think that would be very enjoyable. Apparently some people do that. :dunno:

Keke
If you had truly read postings thru other than your 100% fanboy eyes, you would see that I watch all motor racing, including F1, to see various teams and drivers competing for the top position. Apparently, that concept is totally foreign to you.

I think I'm going to give it a 7. It wasn't the most exciting heart in your mouth , jumping up and down sort of race. Those, especially if Lewis wins them get a 9 or 10 , but there were some good points. And for me the good points were....

Lewis, he was mighty and fully in control throughout quali and the race. This race he completely outshone Rosberg.

The mercedes. What a sleek machine. Superb.

The rookies. Very impressed by this bunch. Nasr, I'm becoming a fan of this guy! Hugely impressed. Same goes for Sainz and Verstappen. Some bad luck befell them both but both did enought to show they have what it takes. 17 years old that lad! An amazingly mature and talented Young man.

Vettel looks like he's found his mojo, so do Ferrari. Good news!

Sauber, a revelation, I hope ugly politics don't damage their potential.

Horner sounding more like a petulant child , and an isolated one now, as Ferrari get their head down and improve their car instead of crying.

Williams. Continuing to impress as a top team.

The post race contra temps between Vettel and Rosberg. ROFL I have to say Vettel won that hands down.

Arnie on the podium. I'm not a fan of the podium interviews, but this one was ace.

So there we are. Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, maybe I should score it 9 ? No it's a 7 , and I think I've been generous.

Last edited:
How do you know that? Hamberg

Just an assumption based on your hate for Hamilton. I took the praise as part of the 95% tongue in cheek. ;)

2008 (2011?) is the last season we didn't have total domination. Basically all the seasons of late that McLaren haven't been competitive. So it's Whitmarsh's fault.

Last edited:
Lots of interest during the race if you viewed with an open mind. Lewis was brilliant all weekend and flawless during the race. The only reason I could find to mark it down was the lack of starters and even fewer finishers.

Ah, so many people getting up-tight about a sport that has now completely turned into just a 'show' for the 'fans' :crazy:
Formula One Grand Prix has now become "Le Grand Pantomime"

Well, I watched the low-lights, and Show2015 - Episode1 was, as somebody almost said earlier, 1 for the comedy value.

As funny as anything contrived by Red Nose Day, especially the faux 'surprise' on the podium when Arnie walked out.
Look out, it's the big bad Terminator and "he's behind you!"

Locking this thread until I can tidy it up.

Getting a bit tired of the same people being involved all the time.

Action will be taken against all those involved.

Edit: Now reopened after a spot of spring cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom