Official F1 Fantasy League

I'm happy for you about that RasputinLives but don't you think there'll be much excitement in front of the midfield? I know it's only testing but it didn't bode badly for a potential three-way fight at the top. Plus Le Clerc to add spice and hopefully thrills too?

vintly I've tried to get excited about it for the last few years and been let down. Every year it looks good for a three way battle and every year we don't get it. So this year I'm following the advice of Beck and keeping my eye on the consolation price. If the battle at the front happens then great. If it doesn't then I'm not dissapointed.

To be honest (and I know your not a fan) the Formula E has been so ridiculously good this year I don't know how I'll be able to get as excited about F1 as I do about that.

We have another player :cheer: Welcome 100% Power :thumbsup:

This could end up being more exciting than the racing if we're not careful :snigger:

is it just me or my Football fantasy league history. or has anyone else been tinkering with there team through testing. i think im on my 4th iteration

Oh me too, I've changed it a couple of times, then changed it back again at least once. Make sure you get it how you want it though, F1Brits_90 once the racing starts you're only allowed one free change at a time!

When Ruslan joins us we will have more teams than is on the grid!

We have another player :cheer: Welcome 100% Power :thumbsup:

This could end up being more exciting than the racing if we're not careful :snigger:

I didn't know we had any Portuguese memebers! Step forward Rodriguez of 100% Power.

That would be me! I used to play FF1 here (2012 and 2013 seasons), have mostly lurked since. Also it's Rodrigo* (Rodriguez is a spanish name), but you can call me Rod as per the forum name :D

jez101 mate, are you joining?

Back
Top Bottom