Nonsense, lunacy and general stutterings

Dateline 29th May 2011 - Rooters INA Update

We have just been informed that having all four wheels crossing the white line delineating the race track from areas that are not the race track is perfectly legal if the car is predominently red.

Rooters, blah di blah di blah Agency blah8-)

Ahhh - SNAFU!

Dude it was late at night, you have seen what I have written when I have a lack of sleep, therefore I feel I should be let off :thinking:

Sorry :p
You are forgiven for I have thus far enjoyed our discussions very much indeed. I gathered it was just a blip.:)
By the way as a matter of interest, what's with the :p? It reminds me of my faithful old pooch, Sabre. Quite amusing but ....

You are forgiven for I have thus far enjoyed our discussions very much indeed. I gathered it was just a blip.:)
By the way as a matter of interest, what's with the :p? It reminds me of my faithful old pooch, Sabre. Quite amusing but ....

Even the discussion about you chasing live bananas??? :o

The :p is to show my cheekyness, as I have been told it is my charm by many, and it's what let me off the hook in school and at home many times, and with the ladies.

And it seems to have worked here :chuffed:

HOT OFF THE PRESS:

"WEST COUNTRY CHEESE MAKERS TO COME TO AID OF F1 SAFETY by Barney Wurzelworth - West Country Daily News."

Local Chedder makers in and around the Mendips have been asked to provide a large supply of their mature farmhouse best cheese to the F1 circus to be used in crash barrier material at street circuits it was revealled today. Farmer Barley Moe told the West Country Daily News that he had been contacted by Mr Jean Todt of the FIA with the special request after Todt had seen a similar set up at the North Somerset Show Tractor Pulling competition last year. Farmer Moe said "There ain't nowt finer than a drop of West Country Chedder to make yer young racing driver safer. It'll do a propper job an'all". The FIA have themselves refused to confirm that cheese is going to be used to replace the more tradditional tyre and armco style barriers at street circuits but it is believed that this move would go hand in hand with the revised Concorde agreement which promised teams a great supply of cheese. Proffesor May D'up of the University of Bristol said that cheese would make an ideal crash barrier due to the flexable nature of the chedder protein. In independant crash tests carried out by the Sark Motorsport Association it was claimed that Chedder was 100% better at absorbing impacts when compared to a row of steel spikes concreted in to the ground at a 35' angle to the oncoming traffic.

Back
Top Bottom