Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

lewis doesnt show his true hand until q3,typical.
too many ppl are being fooled by q1 and q2.
shame merc didnt bring both merc drivers in for fresh tyres.
hopefully itll be dry at the start of the race,coz their wets have nothing left.

Methinks Lewis has modified his approach. After initially throwing the car all over the place in Australia he appeared to calm everything down and gradually work his way up to speed. Now in Malaysia he has started off slowly and calmly building up to punching in his quicker laps with a preceding "steady" lap. To me that is further evidence of his adaptability to changing circumstances and bodes well on the tyre management front. It's a shame that he needs to do that as we probably won't be treated to his flamboyant and exciting side this season.

snowy
Agree.....I think LH & NR are a great combo & will bounce off one another....just hope Nico doesn't feel pressurised & do what Lewis did Monza 2010....
NR & LH are the best combo on the grid IMO
They are both honest racers....hope they are ...'cut some slack'...by their followers
They will have respect for one another....& deliver...
And so ends the sermon from the glass of Fizz....:cheers:

That isn't Lewis's usual MO. He normally goes as fast as he and the car will go from the get go. I'm sure that Jenson was behind Lewis in the majority of Q1 and 2's where he didn't end up out qualifying Lewis.
i disagree,i remember many times where jenson and even kovi were quicker than lewis in q1 or q2,only to be outqualified in q3.
we have already seen nico be quicker in q2 twice this season,only to be outqualified in q3.
yes nico was held up by kimi,but before he was held up in sector 3 he was already 4 tenths down on lewis.

I'd love to see a comparison between speed trap values between them. Last week It was pretty obvious that Nico had a wetter setup than Hamilton. I suspect that this may be the other way round this weekend, or Raikkonen completely ruined Nicos lap.

One thing I had been meaning to mention since last week was that even though Lewis was at the top of the Speed Trap in Quali at 311.1 kph, he ended up second to last during the race at 299.1 kph. Rosberg slowed down similarly as well. 306.6 to dead last at 295, although his race was abbreviated.

What does this tell us about Sepang? I'm not sure.

IMO...........it tells me ...Mercedes have two honest racers....thats what ...I....want to see
:censored:....em all...lets have some :censored:honest racing....
It really is what most of us want...
Not artificial ...DRS/Kers/stay still or you will get a drive thru crap.....wheel 2 wheel...on trhe edge....Yessssssssssssss
So Lewis & Nico ...do your best....but do not impede your team mate ...to disadvantage your team...hard but honest...Yesssss
I will be up at sparrow fart.....don't let me down....xxxx..

Crap.................................LH & NR will be fine if :censored:don't try to :censored: it up

I thought Seb liked to in every which way he could....incl Fastest lap...grabitall...imo is SV/RB strategy
8-):pLOL ....

Back
Top Bottom