Name the driver

82847487919732.jpg

Okay I couldn't see anything from here as the picture wouldn't open up in my browser so I copied the link into a search engine and this took me to the picture so obviously I know who it is now so I wont answer but I will post the picture I got.

new driver.jpg

Is this the bloke?

The way I post a picture is:

1) Find a picture on the internet.

2) Right click on the picture and click "save picture as".

3) Change the name of the (so as the drivers name does not appear in the link when posted) picture and save in My Pictures.

4) Open this thread and click on upload file at the bottom right hand side of the page.

5) Browse to My Pictures and click on the picture you saved.

6) You get a choice of posting the picture as a thumbnail or a full size image.

7) Add some text and Choose full size image.

Job done.

I am not trying to undermine or be patronizing its just some people seem to be having problems, and sorry I don't know if it is the same method if you are using an internet tablet such as ipad.

The way I post a picture is:

1) Find a picture on the internet.

2) Right click on the picture and click "save picture as".

3) Change the name of the (so as the drivers name does not appear in the link when posted) picture and save in My Pictures.

4) Open this thread and click on upload file at the bottom right hand side of the page.

5) Browse to My Pictures and click on the picture you saved.

6) You get a choice of posting the picture as a thumbnail or a full size image.

7) Add some text and Choose full size image.

Job done.

I am not trying to undermine or be patronizing its just some people seem to be having problems, and sorry I don't know if it is the same method if you are using an internet tablet such as ipad.

:thankyou:

Back
Top Bottom