MotoGP MotoGP

tooncheesef1 said:
I will never be able to look back on this season and think "Lorenzo was definetly the best rider"

I'd almost agree with you but Jorge has only been off the podium once in the season can't be bad, yes admittedly without Valentino on the grid it may well have been different but not by much.

Personally I've been a little bit concerned about the amount of serious accidents there have been this year and by that I mean bad breaks, we all know MotoGP riders are made of stern stuff and they all fall off and get knocks but to have 2 badly broken legs, 3 ankles, Dani's collarbone (done that one myself, unfortunately I didn't have great surgeons and now Mr right arm is 2 inches shorter than Mr left).

Is it symptomatic of the riders trying to "out ride" the smaller bikes, a tyre issue or just pure bad luck?

Wonderful to see Dovi get his first P1 and will love to see him convert it into a win cos the Honda is fast and he's a great rider (always hedge your bets when Valle is in 2nd ;) )

It's definitely been a bit of an odd season.

I know what you mean about Lorenzo, it would have been great to see how things would have been with an in-form Rossi.

Still, Lorenzo can only deal with the situation he's in and he's done that admirably so ultimately he deserves the title.

Sorry to hear about your injury Spesh, that sounds like a bit of a nightmare.
I trust it doesn't affect the mixing/scratching*? ;)

* Do people still do that? :dunno:

Brogan said:
Sorry to hear about your injury Spesh, that sounds like a bit of a nightmare.
I trust it doesn't affect the mixing/scratching*? ;)

Ha cheers it was years ago and only affects me when reaching for things, on the upside it means pint gets to mouth that little bit quicker.

Back
Top Bottom