Formula E Mexico City E-Prix

Discussion in 'General Motorsport' started by RasputinLives, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Legs

Legs Points Scorer

Aww, thanks RasputinLives . I forgot my password, then over the winter my attention went to other things. Now that F1 testing's underway I'll be checking in from time to time on all the goss!

Further to my post above, Mrs Legs was on the dog 'n' bone to my FIL on Tuesday night, and was waxing lyrical about how exciting the race was, and how he ought to watch it on iPlayer...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I don't believe in Zimmerman Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I don't want to shock anyone but apparently Nelson Piquet JR and Jean-Eric Vergne have balmed each other for the big crash that stopped the race.

Piquet and Vergne disagree over huge Mexico City Formula E crash

I never saw that coming said nobody.

cider_and_toast and FB like this.
  4. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Balmed?

There's another difference between FE and F1. In F1 the two waring parties would have blamed each other.

In FE they get on so well that, even after a big crash, they rub each other down with a soothing balm. Presumably it would be a palm oil free, not tested on anything, Body Shop scented fruit balm with added health benefits ?

Legs, Olivier and Bill Boddy like this.
  5. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I don't believe in Zimmerman Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Yes balmed. Have you not watched the post race footage where they all strip of and jump in a Turkish bath together?

It's saves water and helps the planet.

Legs and cider_and_toast like this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice