Current McLaren

Discussion in 'Teams' started by Brogan, Jul 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    well with F1 on the paywall that is looking highly likely outcome. I thought they use coke zero for sponsorship, after all that how many points McLaren often got :p

The Artist..... likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Isn't McLaren's new title sponsor Fernando Alonso?

4. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    The headline is not quite what Zak Brown says in the article but interesting that all the teams are grandstanding in advance of the next financial deal - BREAKING: McLaren Pull Off a Red Bull and Threaten to Quit

5. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Like all good F1 teams who have fallen on hard times, suddenly the rules need to be fair and equal. Somehow I don't recall team McLaren being that pro equality 10 years ago.

As one of the lead teams in FOTA they were at the forefront of scrapping the proposed budget cap and organising the breakaway series.

F1Brits_90 and Andyoak like this.
  6. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Apparently....

https://www.planetf1.com/news/boullier-knew-mclaren-honda-deal-would-fail/

Boullier knew all along! He told Ron Dennis and everything but Ron wouldn't listen.

I like to blame everything on Ron Dennis as much as the next man but this has a whiff of, as they say in France, ze bullshit.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    cider_and_toast likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice