Current McLaren

Discussion in 'Teams' started by Brogan, Jul 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Angel

Angel Pole Sitter Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Hello BradMan, sorry, didn't spot you were new :embarrassed:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Izumi

Izumi Rookie

Reach deep in history and you will know...

4. Angel

Featured Threads:
    If I Speed back to my past, that would help wouldn't it? ;)

5. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Hi Titch. Thx for the welcome

6. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Thx Gethinceri and RasputinLives. I feel welcomed guys

Let's hope for the best for Kvyat this time around Gethinceri... He possesses some seriously raw speed, just need to polish it off

gethinceri likes this.
  7. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

What u said Angel. And thx for your welcome and mail. Appreciated and glad to be part of the CTA fam.
    I agree fully with u on Izumi. A great friend, debater and just generally nice guy

8. Titch

Titch Things can only get better ..It's a lie. Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    So BradMan another refugee from wherever Angel ,Izumi and some of our newer joiners have come from ? Where was that, and what happened?

9. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Some member got out of control and admin is now non-existent. Not proud of the route that I took, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, since there ain't any consequences. And I must state it was only me that took that direction. As Winston said in John Wick 2... Rules separate us from the animals.... something like that...hmmm

Used to be a great place to talk about f1 matters. The good old days

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  10. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I've always thought of him as an under-rated driving genius, only ever thwarted by misfortune and the poor driving of others.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  11. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Uh oh...Hope u not referring to Vettel. My other fav driver, according to me...best driver on the grid. Let's not talk about Hamilton (who I do rate highly)... even my grandma could win with the Merc of the last 5 years

12. RasputinLives

RasputinLives CTA Best Avatar Award Winner Contributor

Featured Threads:
    BradMan - I think gethinceri was sarcastically refering to Kvyat. He has subtley hinted in the past he doesn't rate him by simply posting "he's shit" everytime he is brought up.

13. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Hmmmmm. I guess he's also not an Alfa Romeo fan then

14. Titch

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Oh I don’t think you can assume anything about gethinceri . In fact I would suggest , respectfully, that you don’t.

Angel, Bill Boddy and Andyoak like this.
  15. Angel

Featured Threads:
    Okay Titch, to explain. Ruslan, Publius Cornelius Scipio, Izumi and myself were all members of grandprix .com forum. In fact Ruslan and I were moderators there. Admin there was an uncommunicative soul and suddenly without warning he closed the place down. We four all then migrated to gp today forum where we met the lovely BradMan.

That place didn't have the feel about it that our old forum had and was unmoderated. There was one guy in particular I didn't like and I sort of gave up on the place and was forumless for a while.

Then last May I stumbled on this place and I signed up. You guys were all so lovely and the atmosphere was so good I informed the other gp .com refugees and they started to migrate over. Things at gp. today have got even worse recently and now BradMan has decided to join us here too. He has seen as the others and I did what a great group of people there are here I am sure.

I hope that all makes sense :)

Titch, Izumi and BradMan like this.
  16. Izumi

Izumi Rookie

Brad, as you know, I am not probably the only one who might have taken note of it, but no minds ever were changed on a public bulletin board, as far as I could tell when more serious subjects came up (secular only). This is my fourth forum. I was kicked out from first one from having an opinion which did not fit well with certain group (got them irritated), and last two simply died from exhaustion over endless repetitive dogmatic claims. People seems to gravitate to herds with similar outlook on life. Some contributors admitted who they are, yet despite being university educated you could not conduct meaningful discourse with them on a contentious subject. What you got back was just dogmatic mantra, and that's where it ended. I gather then forum is a place for light conversation with someone who holds similar views on subjects of choice, and not much more. Maybe this forum proves me wrong.

BradMan likes this.
  17. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

Has Publius joined here? Hope he does

18. Angel

Featured Threads:
    Publius Cornelius Scipio is here, he's been here a while. ;)

BradMan likes this.
  19. BradMan

BradMan Test Driver

GREAT NEWS!

20. Izumi

Izumi Rookie

Yes indeed, not that Angel is any lesser factor which is welcomed return back to normal.

Angel likes this.
  21. Titch

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Well thanks for that explanation guys, it will stop me dying of curiosity.
    :D

Angel likes this.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice