MAX MOSLEY

Well <laugh> he could always show that he's not a greedy so and so by giving anything he gets in damages to charity. He might just go up in my opinion if he did that.

Yeah, like he would do that. I personally think the chips are stacked against the NOTW on this one as it's such a hard thing to prove, but DO think he is guilty as charged.

You can't expect judges to see sense at the best of times though, especially not when they have a grubby little lawer in charge of a large organisation filing the suit.

Court case started today - didn't know he needed a hearing aid - p'raps been the problem all along.

Two weeks they say!!

Hi guys,

Its good to have joined a forum that lives outside the year 1984!

After a year of posting on the 606 I think i may very well have officially out stayed my welcome....

It all started with a bit of a joke post within which i quoted Mad Max:

"'Had I wanted a Nazi scene, I would have said I wanted one and A would have got some of the inexpensive Nazi stuff from the joke shop'

Sorry you lost me there mate, i didnt know the average joke shop sold a lot of Nazi paraphernalia.

Hmmm....."

Which they took off!

So i kinda, maybe, possibly might have followed it up with:

"That is it i am done with this dump.

Sorry mods that my inference that Max knew where to buy Nazi stuff was far too upsetting for your little heads!

What i meant to say was that i think that the moderators on this site are a bunch of Nazi sympathisers.

With that cleared up...up yours!"

.........yeah... so.......... y'know... i dont think thats going to go down well... :nah:

Funnily enough the second post has lasted much longer than the first :snigger:

But hey ho i'm more than tired with the BB in BBC standing for 'Big Brother' so i hope i will be warmly welcomed in a far more friendly environment :)

Welcome Gavin ... only "might have" followed it up?

Yes it seems they have a blanket ban on Max .. or even Marge.

So far, we are a small but happy group so I hope you will enjoy posting here.

A few of us can usually be found on "chat" especially in the evenings .. see the toolbar above to the right.
Look forward to seeing you there.

jochenrindt said:
It would be really good if all current F1 606'rs moved over to this board.

Well I hope ALL of them don't come here and spoil things. There's some absolute idiots on 606 who serve no purpose whatsoever other than to perpetually irritate everyone and incite arguments.

Re: Life after Max

ooh goody a place where one can talk about max

closing arguements on monday, and lol the NOW witness never showed probably because of perjury = custodial sentence in all cases

I think there is no doubt that max is going to get a record payout from the NOW, if not i will go to the foot of my stairs.

only a severe financial penalty will stop the gutter press from breaking laws and abusing what is, our rights as well.

couldnt say that on aunty without the didlo mods pulling it

right how do i add smileys?

left_toe_lace_ups said:
right how do i add smileys?
If you click on Post Reply or Preview, the advanced editor will appear and all the smilies are in a box on the right hand side.

oops wrong thread this is the life after max thread and not the max thread, but the point still stands, just not as well in this thread as it would in the other thread so best to imagine this post isnt on this thread but on the other one, that way it will look like a pretty hot legally switched on view of wagwan (wagwan = whats going on)

Brogan said:
left_toe_lace_ups said:
oops wrong thread
I've moved the posts over to the other thread.

wowwwwwwww cool or what so basically one doesnt have to think too long on wether or not one is on the right thread or not as it can be moved to the appropriate thread... thats a weight of my mind and no worrying about wether i iz on the right thread or not is a god send as sometimes/lots of times my short term memothingymajig ........

back on topic

Hope the NOW get hit to the max, pun unintended, they had no justification in doing what they did and should pay a very very heavy price to ensure that they dont do the same thing again, I personally am not a fan of MM, but in this case I am on his side 100% and hope we are all cheering when the judgement is delivered against the NOW.

left_toe_lace_ups said:
wowwwwwwww cool or what so basically one doesnt have to think too long on wether or not one is on the right thread or not as it can be moved to the appropriate thread... thats a weight of my mind and no worrying about wether i iz on the right thread or not is a god send as sometimes/lots of times my short term memothingymajig ........
Well it's normally salti's job but I'll let her off seeing as she's not around today :D ;)

left_toe_lace_ups (welcome btw) - But Max was still breaking the law. The NOTW brought the tape, they didn't do the filming themselves (did they?!?). After watching the tape and seeing women dressed in military uniforms whipping up a frenzy and talking in German, do you really think that this wasn't in the public interest considering who his father is.

News International may have had a vendetta against him or they may not, but a conspiracy theory has no place in law, therefore unless Mad Max can prove News International made this film or paid someone to make this film before it was made, then they simply were not in the wrong.

If we want fairness, then Max should be getting a criminal record.

Rick first off Max did not break any law, so if you know something we don't know, then please share.. are you sure you are not letting your own personal bias get in the way of Justice? For justice to operate one has to recognise their own prejudices and then take them into account when making a judgement, you cant really say in any way whatsoever that what max did was criminal, its not even distasteful if thats what floats your boat, consenting adults in private, where was the harm and again where was the law being broken? the news of the world trampled over everyones rights here to privacy, you can't pick and choose who has this right it applies to us all, max did nothing wrong.. if you cant see that then its because your unable to put your own prejudices aside, what the NOW did was cruel, malicious and UNLAWFUL I am hoping the NOW have to fork out at least £5,000,000 but that may not happen and if not then they wont really have learnt a lesson, what if say RD was caught having a spliff? it would only be a spliff but if max is caught having a spliff it the nasty killer skunk stuff that sends people pyscho... the latter off course is total fiction ;)

honestly, not having a go at you, just trying to steer you towards having a balanced opinion as your current one is so off the mark that it would be bad of me not to point this out.

oh forgot to add.... ADMIN!! ADMIN!!!! calling all admins mayday mayday mayday... i am finding it is taking ages to load the pages here and loggin in takes an age too.. i almost very nearly gave up... so wagwan?

left_toe_lace_ups said:
oh forgot to add.... ADMIN!! ADMIN!!!! calling all admins mayday mayday mayday... i am finding it is taking ages to load the pages here and loggin in takes an age too.. i almost very nearly gave up... so wagwan?
The servers are in the process of being upgraded.
As a result there will be some disruption (admittedly more than I'd like....).

left toe - justice is a very subjective concept, as is morality and ethics - all the basis of philosophy. You're post suggests that you have found the true path and no longer need to question your own ideals.

Back
Top Bottom