MAX MOSLEY

Hi Guys, just touching base really - am almost Mosleyed out (so to speak).

Personally, I don't care what he did, although the overtones/connotations were disgraceful; nor am I fussed that he was outed by someone who suddenly recognised who one of her regular clients was and decided to profit from it - after all if you sell your body then the soul is not such a great leap.

What I really object to is his arrogance, lack of morality and integrity, and ruthlessness in the way he has conducted himself post revelation.

Hi jenov :D
Loved your article last night b4 it was pulled after 5 minutes !!!!

I think that intsead of bombarding the board again at 8pm, I will do a silent protest thread at 6.06pm instead.
If can post a blank msg it would be very much appreciated :)

It may get moderated, so if it does maybe some-one else can start a silent thread ?
Cheers,
str8guy

Hi Str8/gaygirl - Ok which is it?

I carefully timed a Max 06 post last night to land at 22.59, it was gone by 23.01 - I was hoping to sneak in under the radar, but they must have all been drinking Red Bull to keep themselves awake.

I think they have really been on their toes today - they've even spotted the odd one or two aliases and blocked both accounts.

Anyway will try and join in tonight - but not sure that's possible.

Str8 - glad you liked it, but didn't think it was there long enough for anyone to read - p'raps shouldn't have had that last glass of wine and timing might have been better!!

What's odd is my post concerning this forum "There's nowt as strange as folk" was pulled earlier today and now it's back.

I wonder if they've decided to put it back in the hope everyone buggers off to here making their life easier lol :nah:

Hi Brogan/Nemesis - I spotted that, just a vagary.

I had a poll pulled, then re-instated again, then pulled again as spam - all I'd done was bump it up to catch as many voters as possible - therein lies the inconsistency, one of the many things that drives us potty.

Just keep plugging your site, by whatever means possible!

Well that's me in pre-mod again and I've had my profile blocked for having the URL to this place in it.

Looks like I won't be advertising this site over there anymore....

Yes, I did get the PM.. Thank you. The reply was very reassuring :D

I will probably re-instate my own PM facility when I'm more familiar with here.

Re: Worse than my Dick Seaman was A GP Driver complaint AAAAAGH!

Penske666 said:
Complaint againts the [BBC] Mods:
"Hi,
My article about Maxi Jazz has been deleted for no reason that I can see, he is a racing driver and I would like to know what he is doing this year - apparently this has nothing to do with motorsport:

Dear BBC Community member,...

Please explain yourselves?

Cheers
Penske666"

Where to send the complaint?? please, Give me link..............

How is it over at 606? I got banned from posting in the end, but my account is still there, bloody bunch of Hitlers! I really couldn't be less fussed anymore though as now I can get on with some work.

As for that grubby little law-breaking nazi sympathiser, is anyone still talking to him? What are the teams doing? Has he been banned from anymore GPs?

Back
Top Bottom