Manor (formerly Marussia)

Discussion in 'Teams' started by FB, Jul 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I don't believe in Zimmerman Contributor

Featured Threads:
    F1 | Manor's revelations

So it seems from the insiders that Manor would prob have been hanging on to the coattails of the midfield pack and been fairly competitive.

Once again shows the lack of foresight of those running F1. Just a little bit more pay out and financial parachutes and we'd have had another competitive team on the grid which can only be good for the sport.

I'd say the sport would learn it's lesson but seeing as the exact same thing happened to the exact same team in 2015 as well I'm guessing it won't.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Well, they would say that, wouldn't they?

RasputinLives likes this.
  4. Il_leone

Il_leone Champion Elect

Featured Threads:
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing but then again when the big 5 teams monopolise the income distribution then what is the point of the other teams turning up? they might as well let those 5 teams compete for F1 and see how quickly people will be turned off by the lack of spectacle and operating essentially a monopoly

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I don't believe in Zimmerman Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Not really hindsight when it's the second time it's happened is it?

6. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Sorry Manor but with the auction of your remaining assets a few weeks away, the 'current' tag has to go.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice