Lewis - The Big debate

It would make sense wouldn't it?
How on earth can you judge and rule on something you have no practical experience of?

Unfortunately I don't know the answer.
No doubt our resident expert GordonMurray will so let's hope he sees this post.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/formula_ ... iggin.html

Just found this while looking around the bizarres for the latest news and reviews. I must say it dosn't make good reading but it's more facts to add to the pile.

When this story makes it on to 606 it will cause another storm between the pro and anti Lewis camps.

:goodday:

(oops, Thank god for the edit button. Put the wrong link up to begin with - Sorry if that confused any one :snigger: )

Nice one C_A_T, well thats secured my entertainment at work tomorrow then!! (in between practice sessions)

With all the fuss going on of late i quite rightly decided it was time to sit down and have a read of said sporting / technical regulations codes etc, so with a bit of time on my hands i sat in the bathroom and delved in. It wasn't long before the ambiguity of the aforementioned documents struck me and lead me to believe that it could only have been written in the almost mythical language known as "lawyer speak" given the number of holes (more than a colander) and use of words.

At that point i noticed my new family of kittens out of the corner of my eye being all playful so i smiled at them (for those interested they are doing fine) then carried on reading.

Anyway i digress, having finished reading i came to the conclusion that given my first thoughts i believe it is actually true it was all written by laywers employed by the FIA and can only imagine the final wording was thrashed out at the FIA annual swingers convention. The one thing that stuck out as not being ambiguous though at the end of the day... it was a thoroughly absorbing read!! :whistle:

Yet more fuel for the fire....:D

Mosley's FIA representative led stewards' investigation

Fresh doubts about the legitimacy of the decision to strip Lewis Hamilton of his victory in Belgium have been cast after it emerged that Alan Donnelly, the official representative of FIA President Max Mosley at grands prix, conducted the interrogation of the McLaren driver at Spa and led the stewards' investigation...[MORE]

I love that interview. An elaborate forgery, except missing the obvious fact that Raikkonen didn't win the race. I particularly like the "For sure" in the comment! Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom