Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Lewis has always driven more with his heart than his head but I think that is changing. He is at the top of his game this season and remains calm no matter what is going on. Even last season, if Friday didn't go well for him it would reflect on his Saturday and Sunday but this year he has managed to pick up the pieces and make something out of it during Quali and the Race. I wish he was as mature off the track.

I think it really helps that his team mate isn't as much of a threat this season.

Funny how team mates always seem to get on when they aren't a threat to each other.

absolutely love it & been meaning to watch to it for a while. love how he said he screaming a little bit. but martin brundle was right I dread to think the insurance to insure the 2 of most recognisable sportstars on the planet

congratulations to Lewis Hamilton now a 4 times F1 world champion hugely deserved :1st::1st::1st::1st:

as we spoken many times that how he been different class since summer break best hes driven in his career. particularly in qualifying with some of his stunning pole laps in USA, Monza where he was 1.3secs clear & then Malaysia pole where mercedes had no right with it arguably 3rd fastest car to be pole . although why does bloody Lewis never win anything straight forward all 4 of title clinching races 2008 2014 2015. they are always stressful. i dont think ive been able to relax at any point in any of the 4 titles wins

although i was thinking on sunday how its amazing to think in 67yrs of f1 only 4 drivers equal or better than him Micheal Schumacher Juan Manuel Fangio, Alain Prost & Seb Vettel, which is not a bad collection to be apart of espically as with other luck couldve been 3 or as high as 6. what strangely better is also looking at the 3 time world champion legends that lewis just surpassed Jack Brabham, Niki Lauda, Nelson Piquet, Jackie Stewart & Ayrton Senna. Which is why like on another thread inforces the argument for the knighthood

And if he had been in any car other than Mercedes, his WDC total would be 1.

"if would and would..... "
So you can say about any.

The fact is that:
- before the get in Formula 1 Hamilton won almost all the Championships in which he participated
- Hamilton became the Vice-champion in his first season in Formula 1 in rivalry against two-time world champion
- Hamilton has wins and poles in any of his season in Formula 1
- Hamilton has more wins and poles against any of his teammates in Formula 1
- and... it's not the end a while

Back
Top Bottom