Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Complete with original punctuation, or lack of, made up for with heaps of saccharine, poured from a pink plastic spoon. Prepare yourselves:

Englands Rose The day we lost our Nations Rose Tears we cried like rivers flowed, The earth stood still As we laid her to rest, A day you & I Will never forget The people's princess Who came to see, The love from a Country We'd hope she'd lead, Englands beauty Captured in one sweet soul, Carried the torch God rest her soul, With the gift she had She'd light up the way, With a smile to show us a brighter day, Hearts still full of the love she gave, 20 years since she laid in her grave There will never be another like you, Now a shinning star in the midnight sky I will always remember you, Princess Diana As our sweet nations Rose By Lewis Hamilton

So now, he can hand in his project for year two of elementary school. Well done.
Education is important kids!

We’ve all known he is not the brightest out there and he confirms it time and time again.

Does Lewis not have a PR advisor? This is a man who drivers oil burning, fast cars for a living. Who travels around the world on private jets on a whim and now claims to want to "save the planet by going vegan" Lewis Hamilton: F1 driver on going vegan and his fears for the planet

Lewis, you are a fantastic racing driver. If you have made a lifestyle choice congratulations but don't give us this bullshit.

Growing Veg is hardly a planet saving exercise though.

Thousands of square feet of land gets ripped up and miles and miles of polly tunnels put in place to ensure we have all year round supplies of veg.

Maybe next weekend there will be a picture of him carefully tending his undercroft and associated vegetables. A crate of w hich will be transported to each race.

He could post a photo on instagram of this, on his jet posing with his prize parsnips.

Goodness knows there is enough bullshit floating around the f1 paddock to keep him in organic fertilizer for years.

#blessed

Sounds about as exciting as his appearance on Jonathan Ross this weekend. Stick to racing chap, you've got the personality of a clipped toenail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom