Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

What I chose to read "Congratulations to Nico for being a great competitor and winning his first WDC. I screwed up several of my starts this season, all by myself, and even one less and I could have been WDC - so in no way was this result completely down to my shit mechanics (who I didn't want in the first place) and engine failures, I take some responsibility..."

IMG_5564.jpg

I think he is superb behind the wheel but at times he disappoints me.

Lewis' form in the last four races has been awesome. He's clearly got more natural speed than Roschops, and his odds of being 2017 champ will be shorter than Rosberg's too. My guess is that he'll leave Mercedes at end of 2017, possibly for Ferrari, but he'll always be in demand. Hopefully he'll do his talking in the car next year.

Back
Top Bottom