Le Mans Le Mans and the WEC

I can hardly wait!

IMO, as I have stated before, it is sportscars that represent the pinnacle of motor racing, NOT F1!

Since before the Can-Am series, they have been far more on the cutting edge than F1. I also don't believe that so many manufacturers have chosen to exhibit their prowess in WEC rather than F1 out of charity or the reluctance to engage in that series.

If you want to see an entire season of F1-style action, go to Le Mans. In 24 hours you will far surpass the latter in wheel-to-wheel action and in the introduction of technology.

Last edited:
I wish I could "go to Le Mans" siffert_fan definitely on the bucket list though. I'll try to watch as much as I can on TV this year I guess. Really, really cool technology going on this year, even without the Garage 56 entry.

I hope that you manage to attend in the near future. But be aware, you may find yourself a life-long addict as my wife and I are ( and I can think of an infinite variety of far worse things to be addicted to).

This is really showing the potential to be an all-time classic.

I think that anyone that can possibly manage it should attend t

Get ready for Spa!

11164839_904255546297567_619995103840346896_n.jpg

Another great race. Porsche had the early speed again, yet Audi prevails in the end, even without Kristensen!

This is a very entertaining season. I can't wait for Le Mans!!!

So once again I urge anyone on here who can possibly make it to do yourselves a favour and attend the 24hour of Le Mans this year. I suspect that it will go into the annals as a classic.

Last edited:
Porsche fastest, yet again.

I expect the Porsches to lead the race early, but Audi to win the race. I learned long ago never to bet against the Joest Team!;)

Last edited:
It's on Motors TV which you can get through Sky and Freeview. I think it's available on line as well.

Good race at Nurburgring today, Audi need to up their game as the Porsches are pissing all over them. Mark Webber won a race :o, well with Brenda Hartley and Timo Bernhard. Apparently 62,000 Germans hate motorsport so much they turned up to watch 6 hours of racing.

Back
Top Bottom