Juan Pablo Montoya

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by HammydiRestarules, Jan 28, 2012.

1. teabagyokel

teabagyokel #dejavu Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Galahad - Yes, but JPM also had demonstrable "on" weekends.

Galahad likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. soccerman17

soccerman17 Race Winner

Yeah Montoya could lose you Le Mans, but I think its more likely that he would win it for you.

4. Dash Racing

Dash Racing Points Scorer

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    I absolutely agree with soccerman17 JPM is a lot more finished a driver than some give him credit for. Yes, when he has an 'off' weekend, it's so terribly terribly off, but most of the time he puts in solid performances, over and over and over again. Note, solid performances don't mean a 'hot' weekend, just an average one. It's that solid performance characteristic that would make him a good choice for Le Mans. And when he's hot? Very quick indeed.

5. Olivier

Olivier Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    I think he's won the Daytona's endurance race multiple times, hasn't he ?

Galahad likes this.
  6. Galahad

Galahad Not a Moderator Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    I would love to see it. He has won three times at Daytona - but in much lower performance cars than LMP1 (or indeed LMP2 for that matter) - and with by far the strongest team. But yes, it would be interesting to see. I wouldn't automatically have him down as a top endurance driver, but he's showing more consistency in Indycar and avoiding trouble more successfully than was once the case.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice