HRT

Discussion in 'Teams' started by FB, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Jen

Jen Here be dragons. Contributor

Sad, sad news - yes, they were crap but they tried in a very exacting world and you have to give them credit for that?! Some of our greatest teams started out as 'triers'.

Mephistopheles likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. soccerman17

soccerman17 Race Winner

Can't quite say Liuzzi was the greatest driver they ever had. Verdict still out on Ricciardo. And I would give them credit for trying but I feel like it wasn't much of an effort so I won't. Props for making the grid though.

4. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I kinda meant Liuzzi performed the best when he was there but I take your point on Ricciardo. We'll see with him where he's going with his career over the next 12 months I think.

5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles Banned Contributor

I love it when you talk dirty Jen :)

6. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    If HRT could have just turned up for pre-season testing on time with the a car ready for the season, just once out of their 3 attempts then they may have stood half a chance. With the lack of in season testing there was no way they were ever going to come from that far from behind. Always sad to see a team close its doors but they were never going to progress with the kind of inter seasonal farce that went on each year. The fact that they managed each year, to improve the car from such an awful start makes you wonder what they could have achieved with the talent they had, with a bit more cash and a lot more stability.

7. KekeTheKing

KekeTheKing Banned Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Hard to believe the Hispania wasn't too quick at Belgium 2010 with this front wing.

4.jpg

Jos the Boss and Galahad like this.
  8. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Probably quicker if they'd left the jack under it.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice